Rebuilding My System

BrandonTech.05

Over the pandemic, i've been doing work for money but didn't get very many jobs. The few jobs I got at least were enough to upgrade my computer. I picked the Ryzen 3600 paired with an ASUS ROG Strix B550-F (in case I聽want to switch to zen 3) and G.SKILL Trident Z memory. What are your thoughts on future graphics cards? I need an affordable one that can do 1080p@60 easily. I don't need ray tracing聽or anything. I currently have a MSI Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 in my system. The new components aren't here yet, so the 1030 might actually do okay for now.聽

I'm usually as lost as you are

1 minute ago, SilveradoGuy052 said:

I need an affordable one that can do 1080p@60 easily.

You don't need to wait for anything new then. a 1650 Super will do this easily

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

5 minutes ago, Slottr said:

You don't need to wait for anything new then. a 1650 Super will do this easily

I'd rather go with a 1660, if there is budget for it. Little bit more future proof, and you can crank the graphics settings in games up more.

1 minute ago, mima47 said:

I'd rather go with a 1660, if there is budget for it. Little bit more future proof, and you can crank the graphics settings in games up more.

Ofc, get the best card you can if you can afford. 1650聽 Super will easily run things at 1080p 60 fps though, and if that's all they want then that's all they need.

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P