Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Will this TV have very bad response time in gaming

This is the TV that we already own: https://gadgets.ndtv.com/sony-32-inch-lcd-hd-ready-tv-klv-32r302e-10265

I dont have a proper PC to try out some games and find it out myself atm. so I was wondering if you could comment anything about its performance by looking at the spec sheet. 

I will be buying a GPU possibly a gtx 960 or a gtx 1050 by December and pair with this TV if it offers playable experience in single player games and in Rainbow 6 siege online. OR if I find a gud deal on a PS4, i might  get one of those and pair with this TV. Would like to know if its experience with a PS4 will also be bad. Thanks     

5 minutes ago, Shammikit said:

This is the TV that we already own: https://gadgets.ndtv.com/sony-32-inch-lcd-hd-ready-tv-klv-32r302e-10265

I dont have a proper PC to try out some games and find it out myself atm. so I was wondering if you could comment anything about its performance by looking at the spec sheet. 

I will be buying a GPU possibly a gtx 960 or a gtx 1050 by December and pair with this TV if it offers playable experience in single player games and in Rainbow 6 siege online. OR if I find a gud deal on a PS4, i might  get one of those and pair with this TV. Would like to know if its experience with a PS4 will also be bad. Thanks     

In terms of refresh rate it looks decent but I can't find any details on the response time. I would assume it is fine for single player games and your choice of graphics cards should easily handle the resolution. Keep in mind though, that the screen has a fairly low resolution so you may want to position yourself away from it to enjoy a somewhat sharp picture. If you wanted to enjoy the PS4, a 1080p or higher TV would be better in the future.

32 minutes ago, Shammikit said:

It will probably be ok ish. This tv doesn't seem to have any processing in it what so ever because it lacks smart tv stuff.

However the main bad thing here is that it is 720p. On a 32 inch tv that basically means it's gonna look bad and don't even bother trying to read text on it that isn't huge.

Yup check reviews, there's nothing to be said from the specs.

F@H
Desktop: i7-5960X 4.4GHz, Noctua NH-D14, ASUS Rampage V, 32GB, RTX2080S, 2TB NVMe SSD, 2x16TB HDD RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Thermaltake Overseer RX1, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB NVMe SSD RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Dell XPS 2 in 1 2019, 32GB, 1TB, 4K

GPD Win 2

TVs dont generally spec Pixel response times , nor Input latency.

The only way to find them out for sure is via reviews.

Since its a cheap small TV u should expect them to be bad.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w | VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma |

GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC w/OC & Barrow Block | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + Samsung 850 Evo 256GB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P |

6 hours ago, dfsgsfa said:

what does rtings.com say?

it doesnt even show up 😕