Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

BOOT PARTITION SEEMS TO BE DELETED

Go to solution Solved by Notapple_31,
11 minutes ago, DemonAtBudget said:

I agree with @slashedM, also, can you open the Salient OS partition and access files in the partition from Pop OS/Windows?

thanks man! i can access my files and make a backup!! i never knew u could do that well i still cant boot into my Salient OS but i got my Files!

Thanks To Both of YOU!

I have a cheap SSD that a person in our local shop recommended my to buy....it was around 30$ for a 256 GB SATA m.2 SSD and now after like 6 months bit it appears to have deleted my boot partition.. i was triple booting 3 OS.. Windows..and two Linux distros... everything was working fine till yesterday and now today i tried to turn on my pc it usually goes into GRUB menu where i select windows or other OS... but it directly booted into pop OS with used systemd boot and when i checked UEFI if i was defaulted to pop os bootloader there was no other boot menu other than pop OS and windows.. i had Salient OS installed too but now its not there.. can u please help.. bc i have important DATA in my Salient OS partition..

if u look in my efi partition there is Salient OS but in boot menu it isint

Screenshot from 2020-10-26 09-22-38.png

Screenshot from 2020-10-26 09-46-14.png

Edited by Notapple_31
PICTURE FROM efibootmgr command in terminal and efi partition screenshot

Are you able to try booting and selecting a specific EFI? Also if youre booting 3 OSes, I wouldn't recommend it be on one small drive. 

Chicago Bears fan, Bear Down

9 minutes ago, SlashedM said:

Are you able to try booting and selecting a specific EFI? Also if youre booting 3 OSes, I wouldn't recommend it be on one small drive. 

i can boot into windows and pop os only idk what happened to Salient OS

I agree with @slashedM, also, can you open the Salient OS partition and access files in the partition from Pop OS/Windows?

10 minutes ago, DemonAtBudget said:

oh lemme try that

11 minutes ago, DemonAtBudget said:

thanks man! i can access my files and make a backup!! i never knew u could do that well i still cant boot into my Salient OS but i got my Files!

Thanks To Both of YOU!

I would recommend you yo get a a bigger SSD, or another SSD to keep the OS, getting 3 OS, in a 256 gig ssd is not good

55 minutes ago, DemonAtBudget said:

I would recommend you yo get a a bigger SSD, or another SSD to keep the OS, getting 3 OS, in a 256 gig ssd is not good

yes im thinking of getting 500GB one soon

-> Moved to Operating Systems

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv