Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How to fix "cant connect to network" problem

So I'm trying to connect to my Wi-Fi network, and everytime i try to connect to it, a error pops up saying that it was unable to connect to my Wi-Fi network, I've tried forgetting my network, restarting my laptop, updating windows, and reinstalling my drivers, and nothing seems to work, does anyone have a fix?

Do you have a phone that you can use to create a hotspot? Or since it's a laptop do you have another WiFi network you can try? That will eliminate the possibility of a problem with how the WiFi is configured. 

I fixed it on my latop by changing WIFI cards.

8 minutes ago, The_russian said:

Do you have a phone that you can use to create a hotspot? Or since it's a laptop do you have another WiFi network you can try? That will eliminate the possibility of a problem with how the WiFi is configured. 

I connected my phone with a usb adapter, and the wifi worked because it was using my phone wifi, but when I use my laptop to connect it comes up with a error

Does your laptop have a physical switch to flip?  I had this same problem with a laptop that a friend had and all I needed to do was "turn on" the switch to activate the WiFi.  And if yours doesn't have a physical switch, make sure that in the Network Adapter settings that the driver is set to be enabled.

2 hours ago, Falcon7896 said:

So I'm trying to connect to my Wi-Fi network, and everytime i try to connect to it, a error pops up saying that it was unable to connect to my Wi-Fi network, I've tried forgetting my network, restarting my laptop, updating windows, and reinstalling my drivers, and nothing seems to work, does anyone have a fix?

Did you try restarting the wireless router?

What is the signal strength of your network being detected by your wireless adapter? How far is the laptop from the wireless router?