Using two asus ROG Phone 3 for minecraft server hosting

So today I'm asking a very important question, and we are simply throwing out the moral question of should we?

The simple question but yet as old as time itself, should we, could we, and why shouldn't we? host a Minecraft server java edition from two of these phones they already meet the minimum system requirements and exceed them, it also runs a Linux base (Android), and has 512GB of storage per phone, with 16gb of ram at 3.1Ghz. What is holding us back? time? money?

Please let me hear your thoughts 

Well your gonna need a command line or some way to run java. Should be somewhat dooable. There are some programs listed here that will let you run a jar file https://stackoverflow.com/questions/12905012/running-an-executable-jar-in-android#:~:text=Android uses the Dalvik VM,a jar-file on android.&text=The only problem with running,run JSE compiled java programs.

Then its gonna be slow, should be usable, but much slower than a normal desktop, esp as it will likely thermal throttle. That 3.1ghz can't be compared to a desktop as its a completely different archeture.

Also its probably not gonna be great for the battery and possible other parts due to sustained heat if you use it a lot.

6 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Well your gonna need a command line or some way to run java. Should be somewhat dooable. There are some programs listed here that will let you run a jar file https://stackoverflow.com/questions/12905012/running-an-executable-jar-in-android#:~:text=Android uses the Dalvik VM,a jar-file on android.&text=The only problem with running,run JSE compiled java programs.

Then its gonna be slow, should be usable, but much slower than a normal desktop, esp as it will likely thermal throttle. That 3.1ghz can't be compared to a desktop as its a completely different archeture.

Also its probably not gonna be great for the battery and possible other parts due to sustained heat if you use it a lot.

Hmmm, anything else?

-> Moved to Programs, Apps and Websites

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv