Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How does amazon or any courier delivery next day even if I ordered at literally 23:59?

How is it possible for couriers to deliver next day even if I placed an order at 23:59 and it says that it is leaving a facility that is literally almost on the other side of the country? I’m in uk 

do they drive all through the night just for one box as I live in the countryside so I doubt much stuff needs to be delivered to the facility or warehouse before the day delivery? 

Especially like Royal Mail guarantee next day BY 1pm or something? How can they literally know they can get one thing from the other side of the country to my house by 1pm

seems almost rude by making them work too hard lol? 

If there was ever a seminal moment where I realized someone wasn't lacking intelligence, but was just trolling and wasting their time, it would be this moment. 

Come on. You know the answer. You don't need some pudgy Mexican to tell you the answer.

Local dickhead and VHS collector who also has an unhealthy obsession with the 6th generation of consoles.

Volume / Normalized 100% / 94% (content loudness 0.6dB)

@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie | Jake x Brendan :^

moo floof enthusiast, pm me moo rabbit pics

monchin moo dash

89mph!!!

What is this shitpost?

SNOWHEART - laptop

Model: TRACER III 17R XTREME VR 800 || CPU: Intel i7-8750H  || RAM: HyperX Impact 16GB || GPU: Nvidia RTX 2070 || Storage: Intel 660P 512GB +  AData SX8200 1TB + Samsung 850 Evo 250GB || Display: 1920x1080p 144hz

PRISIMHEART 2.0 - desktop

Case: FD Meshify C Mini || PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 750w || MB: Asrock Fata1ity AB350 Gaming-ITX/ac || CPU: AMD Ryzen R5 1600 || CPU Cooler: Scythe Choten TUF edition || RAM: G.Skill Flare X 16GB || GPU: Galax GTX 1070 EXOC-SNPR || Storage: Samsung 860 Evo 1TB + Crucial MX500 1TB + SG Firecuda 2TB

PERIPHERALS / DISPLAY

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Elite || Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum + Steelseries RIval 650 || Monitor: HP Omen 32

3 minutes ago, handymanshandle said:

If there was ever a seminal moment where I realized someone wasn't lacking intelligence, but was just trolling and wasting their time, it would be this moment. 

Come on. You know the answer. You don't need some pudgy Mexican to tell you the answer.

3 minutes ago, Mooshi said:

What is this shitpost?

I might lack intelligence tho 

yeah but like if there’s loads of people’s stuff to deliver and it has GUARANTEED by 1 pm that’s a big promise and hard to do and I’m sure they don’t have too many drivers which is why they are hiring all the time 

1 minute ago, WolfLoverPro said:

I might lack intelligence tho 

yeah but like if there’s loads of people’s stuff to deliver and it has GUARANTEED by 1 pm that’s a big promise and hard to do and I’m sure they don’t have too many drivers which is why they are hiring all the time 

If you order something at 11:59PM/23:59, the order will most likely process for the next day rather than literally the day you ordered it on. That's been my experience when ordering shit late at night.

It's not rocket science.

Local dickhead and VHS collector who also has an unhealthy obsession with the 6th generation of consoles.

Volume / Normalized 100% / 94% (content loudness 0.6dB)

@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie | Jake x Brendan :^

moo floof enthusiast, pm me moo rabbit pics

monchin moo dash

89mph!!!

2 minutes ago, piratemonkey said:

Can you be more creative in shitposting next time? Either that, or go to moderators on the forum

I’m tired it’s basically 2am when I posted it so maybe I didn’t have good creativity ( ཀ͝ ∧ ཀ͝ )

-= Topic Locked for lacking substance for proper discussion =-

@WolfLoverPro you know better than to shit post. Please don't. This is not Facebook or Twitter.

Tech News Posting Guidelines - READ BEFORE POSTING | Community Standards | Forum Staff

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ | F@H Contribution | My Rig | Project Steamroller

Spoiler

†  

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "the best way to learn is to teach" ~ Benjamin Jantz

I am a StarCitizen are you? My ships: Aegis Eclipse, Aegis Sabre, Aegis Gladius, Aopoa Nox, KI P52 Merlin, KI P72 Archimedes and the RSI Constellation Aquila.

My phones are a Samsung Note 9 and a Samsung S9+

🇺🇸   About Myself:   https://linustechtips.com/main/profile/229093-sansvarnic/?tab=field_core_pfield_46   🇺🇸

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Replying after lock because I can.

Amazon has page detailing delivery options. Same goes to any store or courier. For Amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201910060 and https://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=17450842011

From there, if you order before noon, you will receive it before 10pm that day. So obviously ordering after 10pm means it's same as ordering next morning before noon.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv