Please help me optimize my RAM timings

Gegu

Hi
The kit i have is G.Skill Tridentz Neo 32 GB (4x8GB) 3800mhz CL14 (it's Samsung B-Die based kit). I have been working with timings and i tightened them much (XMP profile is 14-16-16-16-36 for primary timings), but maybe someone here will tell me if these are optimas settings, or is there some room to improve?

Here are timings and AIDA64 benchmark results

aida.png.a169333c054af5eaaada79b87e0629f1.pngzen.png.dfb0a1e7c21feebfb5509f583f98ee59.png

Depends on how they scale with voltage/cooling. CL-12 is possible. Temp goal under 40c.

10 hours ago, ShrimpBrime said:

Depends on how they scale with voltage/cooling. CL-12 is possible. Temp goal under 40c.

Now with 1.53V (mb vdroop) ram temp is around 38-39c. 

I doubt in CL12 - cannot do even CL13 (I tried) due to GearDownMode - it must be enabled, without it system wont boot.

1 minute ago, Gegu said:

Now with 1.53V (mb vdroop) ram temp is around 38-39c. 

I doubt in CL12 - cannot do even CL13 (I tried) due to GearDownMode - it must be enabled, without it system wont boot.

To help prevent the v-droop, which looked pretty normal to me actually, would be to disable "power down mode" in sub timings menu. 

Your clocks and timings look pretty good. The IMC probably just doesn't like the timings tighter is all. 14-16-16 at 3800mhz is very satisfactory!