Best perfomance cpu water block

Maintaining 30C on Ryzen is extremely difficult, as even if you can keep the waterblock perfectly at ambient you'll lose quite a bit of temperature from the thermal resistance of the IHS and thermal paste. Under load it would almost certainly require exotic cooling like ice buckets or chillers.

Is there a reason you need that temperature in particular?

7 minutes ago, PWforPower said:

Is there any performance best cpu water block for am4 which can hold - 30C° ? 

what type of cooling do you have in mind?

At -30C your fluid will be frozen.

For sub-0 temps you need to use a phase change cooler with an evaporator head, not a waterblock.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

10 minutes ago, PWforPower said:

Is there any performance best cpu water block for am4 which can hold - 30C° ? 

For -30c you don't use a waterblock

2 minutes ago, Grabhanem said:

Maintaining 30C on Ryzen is extremely difficult, as even if you can keep the waterblock perfectly at ambient you'll lose quite a bit of temperature from the thermal resistance of the IHS and thermal paste. Under load it would almost certainly require exotic cooling like ice buckets or chillers.

Is there a reason you need that temperature in particular?

I have custom mini 600w glycol chiller, I have loop for gpus but I dont know which cpu block to use that can hold

- 30C° liquid fluing trough. 

2 minutes ago, PWforPower said:

I have custom mini 600w glycol chiller, I have loop for gpus but I dont know which cpu block to use that can hold

Do you mean ~30C (around 30C) or -30C (subzero)?

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

1 minute ago, PWforPower said:

The limitation  won't really be the block per se since as long as the coolant is liquid and the pump is powerful enough. Its good to keep in mind that viscosity increases with lower temperatures and a CPU waterblock with microfins are quite restrictive. Any modern CPU waterblock are within a couple of degrees of each other. But its definitely good to keep in mind that if you coolant is only -30C, your CPU will definitely not be at -30.

4 minutes ago, PWforPower said:

Well since no waterblock is tested for that occasion because well ya know these are meant to go into positive temperature environments I'd say any decent quality one that is just metal and without electronics could possibly work. You'd mainly want to look for ones with bigger and more spaced out fins due to the liquid you use and the temps you are at.

5 minutes ago, jaslion said:

For -30c you don't use a waterblock

I'm sorry, I won't cpu at -30, _30 fluid will flows* trough. 

2 minutes ago, PWforPower said:

Still same story for -30c liquids. A waterblock is not made with those in mind so really they will all not be great for your purpose.

3 minutes ago, For Science! said:

The limitation  won't really be the block per se since as long as the coolant is liquid and the pump is powerful enough. Its good to keep in mind that viscosity increases with lower temperatures and a CPU waterblock with microfins are quite restrictive. Any modern CPU waterblock are within a couple of degrees of each other. But its definitely good to keep in mind that if you coolant is only -30C, your CPU will definitely not be at -30.

No no, I know that, I'm so sorry because you didn't understand me. 

My exact Question is which cpu block can hold -30 fliud flows trough without interruptions. 

1 minute ago, PWforPower said:

No no, I know that, I'm so sorry because you didn't understand me. 

My exact Question is which cpu block can hold -30 fliud flows trough without interruptions. 

What is your exact coolant, and what pump are you using, more exactly, what flowrate can you achieve at -30

8 minutes ago, PWforPower said:

Ethylene glycol has like 20x higher viscosity than water, that's not gonna flow through the microfins inside a CPU block.

Also why do you think your chiller goes to -30C when most chillers are only rated to -5 or -15C before freezing?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I asked more precisely for the block with the highest cooling capacity at water vicosity let's say, all the other is to mine.  Forget about - 30, I just asked expecting someone has already searched for an answer on google, to save my hours by searching for an answer.

But however thank you for discussing.