Work laptop for AutoCAD

When I started at my current company as a Project Manager/Field Engineer I was given a HP Probook 455 G6 as my field laptop. The IT department of our parent company swore up and down that it would run AutoCAD with no issues and would have amazing battery life. The laptop was brand new when I received it, took the plastic off the box myself. 

But it has failed at every single step of that process, it not only will only barely run CAD but if I open up a word doc bigger that 500+ words it will chug and chug to make it even scrollable. And the battery wont even last 4 hours on a flight with brightness turned down and battery saver on.

So I came here to get the communities advice on what laptop I should suggest to my boss to be the replacement for this paperweight. I would like it to be light as I have to travel with it and traveling with a goliath laptop sucks. Preferably even something with a detachable keyboard or tablet capabilities to use as a "show and tell" on site when discussing drawings.

Thank you for your time,

Morv

5 minutes ago, Morvister said:

But it has failed at every single step of that process

HP

There's your problem right there. HP blows goats.

What you need is this:

https://www.bsicomputer.com/products/fieldgo-m3-1739

I would like it to be light as I have to travel with it and traveling with a goliath laptop sucks.

...oh. Nevermind.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me.