PC randomly crashes when playing games

Hi,

No matter what game I am playing may it be GTAV, RD2, or even HoTs the PC randomly crashes following up with restart back to the login screen. No BSOD or message to say what happened before hand. Each day I play a game it crashes and this has happened 7 times now. I've tried updating to the latest OS (Version 20H2), reset my PC with my 3 HDD's disconnected because they contain all my games and 3D modelling stuff, update my GPU to the recommended drivers, placed my power settings into balance mode, cleared any dust in the PSU filter and finally my BIOS settings are default. My PC temps are fine too.

15 minutes ago I was playing HoTs and the PC crashed. I thought maybe if I tried disconnecting a fan connected to a splitter that would resolve something, idk. I've attached two Event Viewer crash logs. One before Windows reset and one after.

Specs:

CPU: i5-9600K 3.70ghz

GPU: AMD Radeon RX5700

PSU: EVGA 600W

HDD: 3

SSD: 1

Fans: 3 (One disconnected for testing)

RAM: 16GB

After Windows Reset - Crash1.evtx Crash6.evtx

2 minutes ago, Shockwave1000001 said:

randomly crashes

2 minutes ago, Shockwave1000001 said:

no BSOD

Then what does happen? Does the system power off spontaneously?

Does the program suddenly close out?

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Sounds like a power supply issue, have you got another one you cant use to see if that fixes it? 

Just now, Radium_Angel said:

Then what does happen? Does the system power off spontaneously?

Does the program suddenly close out?

No, my PC restarts after the crash and returns to login screen

3 minutes ago, 8-Bit Ninja said:

Sounds like a power supply issue, have you got another one you cant use to see if that fixes it? 

Sadly not as this is a prebuilt PC. I'll check if I still got warrenty.

Ok, I still have 5 Year Warranty, 2 Years Collect and Return. I'd prefer have this resolved myself because I need it for work.

43 minutes ago, Shockwave1000001 said:

Sadly not as this is a prebuilt PC. I'll check if I still got warrenty.

Ok, I still have 5 Year Warranty, 2 Years Collect and Return. I'd prefer have this resolved myself because I need it for work.

You could order another PSU off Amazon, see if it fixes it. Then return the PSU and let the company know what the issue is? 

1 hour ago, Shockwave1000001 said:

Hi,

No matter what game I am playing may it be GTAV, RD2, or even HoTs the PC randomly crashes following up with restart back to the login screen.

GPU: AMD Radeon RX5700

PSU: EVGA 600W

After Windows Reset - Crash1.evtx 1.07 MB · 0 downloads Crash6.evtx 1.07 MB · 0 downloads

Outside of PSU concerns... AMD compatibility  gets better over time,.. but still.. Gremlins on Random systems still can exist.
I'd be seeking Trouble shooting steps for AMD 5700 Series,... can include swapping HDMI to Displayport or likewise reversed.. blackscreens and issues can be resolved, not that anyone would expect this. I caught wind of this watching other video's so I have zero personal experience, but an option to try is still an option.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

No crash today. I wonder if disconnecting the extra fan connected to the power splitter was the cause.