Maintaining positive air pressure with AIOs?

Hi all,

Fairly new to this but I'm putting together a system and I'm trying to work out how to balance the air pressure in my case when using an AIO. Current contender for the case is the Lancool II with 3x120mm Arctic P12s at the front. If I top-mount a 240mm radiator, the airflow should be fairly balanced since there's some restrictions all round but if I went with a 280mm up top (which is my current thinking with an Arctic Liquid Freezer II), that would surely push the air pressure into the negative with a total of 360 intake and 400 exhaust. I first thought to just run the exhaust fans slower but given they're what's chiefly keeping the CPU in check, that's probably a bad idea.

The other idea I had was to get the 360 Liquid Freezer and go front mounted but they're all out of stock. And even when they resurface, getting them into my country seems like it'd be tricky and costly. The 240 and 280 cost $175 and $215 respectively (plus postage from Amazon but I may be able to get rid of that with a friend's Prime account). Any ideas on the best way to configure this system?

18 minutes ago, W.D. Stevens said:

, that would surely push the air pressure into the negative with a total of 360 intake and 400 exhaust.

A 280mm radiator with 2x140mm fans would give you 280mm of exhaust, and your intake would still be 360mm.

58 minutes ago, AndreiArgeanu said:

A 280mm radiator with 2x140mm fans would give you 280mm of exhaust, and your intake would still be 360mm.

Oh yes, I was including the 120mm rear exhaust. I didn't actually consider that I could run it without one.