120mm fans in 2020

I know this has been asked a million times but why not once more. 

I started watercooling several years ago and have always preferred Noctua for the fans on rads due to the CFM, I've been asked by a friend to build a PC for him using an AIO which i suggested to replace the fans with noctuas, his reply was "like the noisy ones you have?" I run 6 x  Noctua NF-F12 PWM chromax.black.swap in push on a pair on 360mm EK PE rads with PETG in a Fractual Design Define S (360 in the roof and 360 in the front with a custom front panel), I have the ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero so due to lack of fan headers I have the fans connected to a Deepcool FH-10 into the CPU header.

Since he mentioned this I have started to doubt myself so seek the wisdom of the internet to guide me.

IMG_20201025_004820978.jpg

IMG_20201025_004834707.jpg

7 minutes ago, Baron_Backdoor said:

I know this has been asked a million times but why not once more. 

I started watercooling several years ago and have always preferred Noctua for the fans on rads due to the CFM, I've been asked by a friend to build a PC for him using an AIO which i suggested to replace the fans with noctuas, his reply was "like the noisy ones you have?" I run 6 x  Noctua NF-F12 PWM chromax.black.swap in push on a pair on 360mm EK PE rads with PETG in a Fractual Design Define S (360 in the roof and 360 in the front with a custom front panel), I have the ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero so due to lack of fan headers I have the fans connected to a Deepcool FH-10 into the CPU header.

Since he mentioned this I have started to doubt myself so seek the wisdom of the internet to guide me.

IMG_20201025_004820978.jpg

IMG_20201025_004834707.jpg

I use something simmilar

https://www.arctic.ac/en/Case-Fan-Hub/ACFAN00175A

works just fine.

You connect all fans into the HUB and then power it with a SATA cable from the PSU and you connect the HUB to the motherboard with one PWM cable and you then controll all the fans with the motherboard as if it was only one.

120mm fans in 2020? 

200mm is where it is at!

i5 8600 - RX580 - Fractal Nano S - 1080p 144Hz

Sorry should have clarified my question, are these Noctua NF-F12 PWM chromax.black.swap still a good choice for PE rads or is there a better alternative?

I think they're still good, what rpm do you run them at?  The newer noctuas are a little better but I don't think that makes your current fans bad or noisy.  Mounting the fans inside the case instead of front panel will reduce noise if that's possible.