£1000 Gaming Rig

_lucalink

Budget (including currency): £1050

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: AAA Gaming, School work

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): Keyboard, Mouse and Monitor included in budget. 1080p High/Ultra. Here is my existing parts list, if you suggest any alternative parts please make them match the aesthetic.

PCPartPicker Part List: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/t4wpGq

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 3.6 GHz Quad-Core Processor  (£94.49 @ Amazon UK) 
Motherboard: ASRock B450 Steel Legend ATX AM4 Motherboard  (£90.48 @ Amazon UK) 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  (£62.10 @ Amazon UK) 
Storage: SanDisk SSD PLUS 1 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (£76.98 @ Amazon UK) 
Video Card: Asus Radeon RX 5600 XT 6 GB STRIX GAMING OC Video Card  (£261.45) 
Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow ATX Mid Tower Case  (£79.98 @ Amazon UK) 
Power Supply: Cooler Master MWE Bronze V2 550 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  (£52.62 @ Amazon UK) 
Mouse: SteelSeries Rival 3 Wired Optical Mouse  (£29.99 @ Amazon UK) 
Custom: DREVO Calibur V2 RGB 60% Wired Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, 71-Key Small Compact, Compatible with PC/Mac, Detachable USB Type-C, Outemu Red Switch, Black  (£42.99 @ Amazon UK) 
Custom: MSI Optix MAG241CPUK 24" VA Curved Monitor (1920x1080,1ms,2 x HDMI, Display Port)  (£195.00 @ Amazon UK) 
Custom: upHere SYNC ARGB LED 120mm PC Case Fan,High performance Silent Fan for PC cooling,NT1207-5  (£34.99 @ Amazon UK) 
Total: £1021.07
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-10-24 16:23 BST+0100

Are you intentionally going for a white theme? If not you could save a little on the motherboard

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/product/XJbCmG/msi-b450-a-pro-max-atx-am4-motherboard-b450-a-pro-max

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, _lucalink said:

I will consider that motherboard, does everything else look good to you?

the PSU leaves a little bit to be desired, have you had a look at the PSU tier list?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

22 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

the PSU leaves a little bit to be desired, have you had a look at the PSU tier list?

I will try and find another one. I will also have to find a different Graphics card as the one I had found has changed price. Is the powercolor red dragon 5600xt any good?

23 minutes ago, _lucalink said:

I will try and find another one. I will also have to find a different Graphics card as the one I had found has changed price. Is the powercolor red dragon 5600xt any good?

powercolor has a solid line of cooler options

this model also appears to be at a discounted price, 20 pounds cheaper than amazon on newegg

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/product/xCYQzy/msi-radeon-rx-5600-xt-6-gb-gaming-mx-video-card-rx-5600-xt-gaming-mx

Primary PC:

38 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

powercolor has a solid line of cooler options

this model also appears to be at a discounted price, 20 pounds cheaper than amazon on newegg

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/product/xCYQzy/msi-radeon-rx-5600-xt-6-gb-gaming-mx-video-card-rx-5600-xt-gaming-mx

I had looked at that but that price is shipped from America. Also, going back to the PSU, I cant find anything better that I could get unless i really compromised on something else. On that tier list the unit I had added was in Tier B low priority section listed as being unefficient at low loads. Is there any psus you would recommend at that price point, or if not how much more would I have to spend to get a decent one?

2 minutes ago, _lucalink said:

I had looked at that but that price is shipped from America. Also, going back to the PSU, I cant find anything better that I could get unless i really compromised on something else. On that tier list the unit I had added was in Tier B low priority section listed as being unefficient at low loads. Is there any psus you would recommend at that price point, or if not how much more would I have to spend to get a decent one?

oh I forgot that the V2 was in Tier B, it should be fine. It is improved over the V1 which I typically don't recommend for a gaming PC.

If the red dragon is the most economical option for you, go for it. The cooler is nice and quiet.

Primary PC: