Weird GPU problem. 2 in a row now. Need help

Utga
Go to solution Solved by SkillTim,

I would check for a BIOS update, hopefully there is one and then set default values.

It started with my 1050ti, one day it just decided to not give any signal and I tried so many things(cleaning, change thermal paste, pluging it to another pc) but nothing possitive. so that is why I bought rx580 to replace it. After 2-3 weeks I randomly tested the 1050ti and it works fine even in 100% usage. Then now, my rx580 is again giving no signal. When i turn the pc on it is not detecting the gpu at all. But the light in gpu works, but the fans are not. 

Can someone help me as to why this is happening. I am planning to buy yet another gpu but I am afraid of what's causing my previews gpu to fail. Thanks

I would check for a BIOS update, hopefully there is one and then set default values.

Intel Core i7-13700F | ASUS Z690M PLUS D4 | 2x16GB DDR4 @ 3600MHz CL16 | Zotac RTX 4070 Super 12GB | WD SN770 2TB SSD | Fractal ION+ 860W Platinum | Fractal Focus G Mini Case | Alienware 27" 1440p 240Hz G-SYNC Ultimate | Logitech THX 2.1 Speakers | Windows 11 Pro

I am using an intel 4th gen. 

Take both of your GPU and test it in another PC with a good PSU and MOBO. If everything works fine, you got a PSU or MOBO problem. 

If the problem persist, you have a GPU problem. But keep in mind this can also be a PSU problem frying your GPU.

Try to borrow the PSU and install it in your system, check if everything works. If not, the problem may be the MOBO itself (PCIe slot, etc...) 

I tested the rx580 on another PC and it has the same problem. I will change my psu.

I get zapped when i touch my case and metal part of my keyboard. I tried to solve it by running a wire from the screws in psu to the ground. It works but is it safe for the components?