Any mouse with a middle click that doesn't suck?

Not_A_Spider

I use middle click a ton, mostly in mobas/isometric/rts games for camera scrolling and browsers for opening and closing tabs. I've been through Razer mice, Corsair mice, Logitech mice, and every single time without fail the middle click starts dropping inputs after about a year of use. Mice usually have 2 year warranties, and after RMAing the subsequent one also has the exact same problem after about a year. Please recommend me a mouse that advertises '20 million click endurance!' on more than just the left and right buttons.

if youre killing off top end mice by overusing the middle click then what you should be buying is cheap mice so that it literally doesn;t matter if the mouse breaks as you can just grab another and keep playing. buy like 5 of those 14$ insignia mice bestbuy sells. if they are just going to be beat on might as well be disposeable.

and or learn to remap buttons off if the click wheel and to a key

This is probably gonna sound kinda strange, but this 10+ year old Logitech G400 has been through two or three computers of my mom's and still works like new. She doesn't game on it - just uses it for normal mom stuff on a Mac. But it's quality, and she middle clicks all the time, and it still works.

Sometimes, they don't make them like they used to xD FWIW, I'm using a G403 that I've had for two or three years now and it has no issues, but I can't speak for the middle click as I never use it.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

You should remap your middle click.

As stated previously it isn't really intended to be clicked as often let alone at all.

春の八王子、君はもういない。独り八王子、君はいないから。春の八王子、君はもういない。独り八王子、君はいないから。

9 minutes ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

This is probably gonna sound kinda strange, but this 10+ year old Logitech G400 has been through two or three computers of my mom's and still works like new. She doesn't game on it - just uses it for normal mom stuff on a Mac. But it's quality, and she middle clicks all the time, and it still works.

Sometimes, they don't make them like they used to xD FWIW, I'm using a G403 that I've had for two or three years now and it has no issues, but I can't speak for the middle click as I never use it.

Man gotta love Logitech I used their "budget" G102 Prodigy for over 3 years now still works like a charm. Rarely used the middle button though, but I actually used the side button as "punch" in some games. And after 3 years of furiously pressing the side buttons, it's still works. I mean for a mouse that cost ONLY $15 that's incredible.

And did forgot to mention that it got addressable RGB.

Whoaaa.... MIND BLOWN!!!

Remember! Reality Is An Illusion, The Universe Is A Hologram, Buy GOLD! Byeeee!!!