Is this Gaming PC good for Fortnite gaming?

Budget (including currency): $700(PC Only)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Fortnite gaming

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): Aiming for 144hz and up, and 1080p

I am going to get a new gaming pc soon, and I am trying to go for a budget PC. Could anyone help me by telling me if this cheap gaming PC is good for gaming (games such as Fortnite, Roblox)

Here is the gaming PC I am trying to get: https://www.amazon.com/SkyTech-Blaze-Gaming-Computer-Desktop/dp/B07RG8KM2C/ref=sr_1_13?dchild=1&keywords=gaming+pc&qid=1603504037&s=electronics&sr=1-13 

Is the power supply and motherboard good?

Thanks!

2600, 1650 and 8 gb ram for $699? Doesn't seem like a good deal at all. Could probably fit at least a 1650S and 16 gb ram for that place if you go custom.

The specs seem a bit lack luster for that price, where custom will make your dollars go farther. 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

i assume youre a kid. believe me that if you buy a case like this, that has zero airflow you are going to be ashamed of yourself in a few years no matter how cool you think this crap looks

This computer is 3 generations old, we're on ryzen 5000 while that's ryzen 2000.

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

3 minutes ago, Jumballi said:

This computer is 3 generations old, we're on ryzen 5000 while that's ryzen 2000.

It's only one since Ryzen 5000 hasn't released, and with ryzen 5000 it would be 2 not 3 since ryzen 5000 is the 4th generation of AMD cpu's not the 5th.

I would recommend building your own computer to be quite honest, plus this build I put together has 3rd gen ryzen and a better case, power supply, and more ram.

It's $50 more than that prebuilt and you can learn new skills while building this. Linus also has a ton of build guides so it should be relatively straight forward.

8 minutes ago, Gamer Schnitzel said:

i assume youre a kid. believe me that if you buy a case like this, that has zero airflow you are going to be ashamed of yourself in a few years no matter how cool you think this crap looks

I'd be more concerned with the dust, the airflow seems half decent since the front, there's a gap between the fans and the front panel so the airflow is actually decent.  And I doubt he's going to be ashamed of anything, it's just a PC.

image.png.fbe62969ee37797c58551fbaa01ac934.png

40 minutes ago, Gamer Schnitzel said:

airflow on top

1 hour ago, AndreiArgeanu said:

It's only one since Ryzen 5000 hasn't released, and with ryzen 5000 it would be 2 not 3 since ryzen 5000 is the 4th generation of AMD cpu's not the 5th.

https://www.anandtech.com/show/15921/amd-launches-12-desktop-renoir-ryzen-4000g-series-apus-but-you-cant-buy-them
Just because you can't buy one, doesn't mean that they didn't exists.

And a new generation being announced does mean that the previous Gens are older, and as such a worse value than when there were available new, which is the point I'm trying to hammer in.

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

37 minutes ago, Jumballi said:

They are made on the exact same Zen 2 architecture with Renoir cores, therefore they are not a different generation.

14 hours ago, CorrupteddSide said:

Budget (including currency): $700(PC Only)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Fortnite gaming

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): Aiming for 144hz and up, and 1080p

I am going to get a new gaming pc soon, and I am trying to go for a budget PC. Could anyone help me by telling me if this cheap gaming PC is good for gaming (games such as Fortnite, Roblox)

Here is the gaming PC I am trying to get: https://www.amazon.com/SkyTech-Blaze-Gaming-Computer-Desktop/dp/B07RG8KM2C/ref=sr_1_13?dchild=1&keywords=gaming+pc&qid=1603504037&s=electronics&sr=1-13 

Is the power supply and motherboard good?

Thanks!

Is the power supply and motherboard good or bad?

1 hour ago, CorrupteddSide said:

Is the power supply and motherboard good or bad?

motherboard bad, PSU looks bad but can't confirm much based on the listing

what a rip off for $700

this PC is better than it in basically every way for over $100 cheaper. Newer motherboard, dual channel ram, better graphics card, faster CPU, decent PSU, good airflow, 500GB M.2 SSD so that you don't have to worry about wires.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad