Can't pick a motherboard for my new build

lugs

I'm having a hard time picking a motherboard for my new build. I've narrowed the selection down, but I need some help picking one (and any suggestions are absolutely welcome).

My choices are (in order):

1. MSI B550 Gaming Edge Wifi
  2. MSI X570 Gaming Edge Wifi
  3. Asus Strix B550 F Wifi

I was initially gunning for the B550F, but it turns out it has an unreliable lan chip? (source)
Due to my family's setup, I need Wifi. Other than this, I just want a reliable and durable board that has good ports and future support.

One of the main things stopping me from buying the MSI boards is that they aren't fully compatible with my case lighting (Phanteks P400A). They have support for 'rainbow' functions, but I just want the simpler effects like solid colors. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

The case has integrated lighting with a button on it to control the colors.. To sync with motherboard I think you need the expansion thing it speaks of on the product page.. But if you can get the color you want without it you might be fine.. 

Get the B550 Edge Wifi, the X570 model has bad VRMs.. The B550 Edge Wifi is a solid board! But if you want the Strix then get the Strix, it's up to you.. 

8 hours ago, mrdoubtfull said:

The case has integrated lighting with a button on it to control the colors.. To sync with motherboard I think you need the expansion thing it speaks of on the product page.. But if you can get the color you want without it you might be fine.. 

Get the B550 Edge Wifi, the X570 model has bad VRMs.. The B550 Edge Wifi is a solid board! But if you want the Strix then get the Strix, it's up to you.. 

thanks!