Is this Gaming PC good for Fortnite gaming?

Budget (including currency): $650(PC Only)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Games such as Fortnite

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): Aiming for 144hz and up 1080p

I am going to get a new gaming pc soon, and I am trying to go for a budget PC. Could anyone help me by telling me if this cheap gaming PC is good for gaming (games such as Fortnite, Roblox)

Here is the gaming PC I am trying to get:  https://www.amazon.com/Skytech-Chronos-Mini-Gaming-Desktop/dp/B08CV9KYQT/ref=sr_1_6?dchild=1&keywords=gaming%2Bpc&qid=1602535763&s=electronics&sr=1-6&th=1

23 minutes ago, Slottr said:

Yep, but the power supply and motherboard and pretty crap.

The motherboard should handle the CPU fine, but I always try and NOT cheap out on a component that is so integral to any build. Same goes for the power supply, because you won't want something to blow up or break quickly. Agreed, the PSU and MOBO are really cheap. 

30 minutes ago, CorrupteddSide said:

Budget (including currency): $650(PC Only)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Games such as Fortnite

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): Aiming for 144hz and up 1080p

I am going to get a new gaming pc soon, and I am trying to go for a budget PC. Could anyone help me by telling me if this cheap gaming PC is good for gaming (games such as Fortnite, Roblox)

Here is the gaming PC I am trying to get:  https://www.amazon.com/Skytech-Chronos-Mini-Gaming-Desktop/dp/B08CV9KYQT/ref=sr_1_6?dchild=1&keywords=gaming%2Bpc&qid=1602535763&s=electronics&sr=1-6&th=1

Didn't you already ask this yesterday?

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

1 minute ago, Radium_Angel said:

Didn't you already ask this yesterday?

You did, and we told you the system was crap

"Will it game? Yes. Will it do 1080p 144hz? Yes at low settings. Is it a good computer? No. No not at all. It's using the cheapest bottom of the barrel components there is and I cannot recommend you to get this because of that."

"The power supply looks bad, and that's a crap mobo.

You can do better with building your own using pcpartpicker.com as a guide"

"Bad price for a very mediocre system."

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

5 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

You did, and we told you the system was crap

"Will it game? Yes. Will it do 1080p 144hz? Yes at low settings. Is it a good computer? No. No not at all. It's using the cheapest bottom of the barrel components there is and I cannot recommend you to get this because of that."

"The power supply looks bad, and that's a crap mobo.

You can do better with building your own using pcpartpicker.com as a guide"

"Bad price for a very mediocre system."

I am  new to PCs, what does a power supply do? I heard it will break because its a bad power supply?

PC: Ryzen 7 2700 | RX 5700 XT | Asus Prime B450-PLUS | CoolerMaster Masterwatt 600W | 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHz RAM | 512GB NVME SSD & 7TB combined HDD | macOS Monterey 12.6.6, Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and WIndows 10 Pro x64

Laptop: MacBook Pro 15" 2015 | i7-4870HQ | R9 M370X | 16gb | 1tb SSD

iPhone 13 Pro Max | 256GB | iOS 15.7

My Folding Stats | #MuricaParrotGang

Just now, CorrupteddSide said:

I am  new to PCs, what does a power supply do? I heard it will break because its a bad power supply?

It basicly converts power coming from the outlet into something that your computer can use. Different power supplies can handle different amouts of wattage.

WARNING!! THE THINGS I SAY ARE BASED OFF EXPERIENCE AND MIGHT NOT BE TOTALLY ACCURATE!!

The PC config above is pretty good but the PSU is a little overkill for a GTX 1660S, you could probably get away with a 500 watt unit (EVGA BQ 500 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply) since nvidia only recommends a 350W PSU. As for the motherboard, I would try to get at least a B-series board just so you can OC the CPU unless you really want that PCIe 4.0 which none of the components use anyways. The only things which aren't accounted for is a windows license which ranges from $20 to $100 depending on how legit you want to go (or you can just not activate at all if you're ok with a watermark and lack of customization) and case fans which may cost you another $30-$50 (2 front and 1 rear) so it's not just $20 over.

Personally, I would wait a few months until the 3000 series is actually in stock and at msrp as that'll cause the prices of GPUs on the used market to fall and you might be able to get a much better card for around the same price as a new 1650S and by that time AMD's Ryzen 5000 CPUs will be out so the 3100 may be significantly cheaper as well. Of course, that depends on your country and it's market so you'll have to research that yourself.

Looking at the other replies on this thread, I should say that dual channel memory is almost something that is required. A good kit of 3000 Mhz at 2x8 Gb is good enough for gaming. The extra bandwidth from having dual channel will pay off.