Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Upgrading from my Gtx 1050 ti

I currently have a msi gaming x Gtx 1050ti 4gb and want to upgrade. I'm looking to spend between £100 to 250. What should I go for? 

Save some more money, a video card at around the ~£450 mark is a worthy upgrade. Also, wait, AMD’s GPU upcoming GPU release should rattle the market. If you don’t want to save more money then look at AMD’s 5600XT or something. Granted I don’t know where you live so prices are going to be different, at least compared to U.S. prices.

Case: Fractal Define R6 USB-C Tempered Glass CPU: i7 5930K @ 4.0GHz Motherboard: EVGA X99 Classified RAM: 48GB DDR4 2666MHz G.Skill GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra PSU: Corsair HX1000i 80+ Platinum Drives: 500GB SSD (2x), 960GB SSD, 120GB SSD, 2TB (2x) HDD, 4TB HDD, & 500GB HDD Displays: Acer Predator 27" XB271HU 165Hz G-Sync (1440p) & 2x Dell P2715Q 27" (2160p) 

7 minutes ago, Abyssal Radon said:

Save some more money, a video card at around the ~£450 mark is a worthy upgrade. Also, wait, AMD’s GPU upcoming GPU release should rattle the market. If you don’t want to save more money then look at AMD’s 5600XT or something. Granted I don’t know where you live so prices are going to be different, at least compared to U.S. prices.

I would say wait a few weeks since AMD is announcing their new GPUs next Wednesday. However I wouldn't ask someone who mentions a budget to save until they have 80% more of the said budget.