How much would a used 1650 sell for?

PhoenixYM

Hi, so i have had a pretty crappy GPU for a while and I have decided to upgrade now that i have some cash, my old GPU is a MSI GTX 1650 AERO ITX, im thinking about selling it to fund some more upgrades like my motherboard which is also very crappy but i don't know how much to sell it for. I've been on ebay and other sites that resell used items but there weren't any listings of the exact card to show me how much i should mkae the price. I'm not great at this kind of thing so i thought it would be a good idea to go somewhere where people actually do know. If you have any ideas please let me know, thanks. 

Maybe $130US to the right buyer, especially if you still have the box.  If you're selling it locally, I'd list it for $140 and go down to as low as $120.  You're better off selling it before NVIDIA announces their lower end lineup, which will probably be in a month or two (I don't have any firm information on that, it's just a guess based on past events).

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440