x570a pro

rx5700xt

ryzen 5 3600x

cooler master 650w

could it be a faulty gpu?

everything is about 4months old

the weird thing is it show op in screenshots

Naamloos.png

Run some video benchmarks and see what happens.

Daily driver (looking to upgrade mobo and cpu spring of 2021)   --- The only time I sort by price from high to low is when I am shopping for CPU's and GPU's (looking for a cheap i7-7700k though)
Mobo: ASRock Z170 Extreme7+  CPU: i7-6700K @ 4.6MHz OC  Cooling: Corsair H115i Hydro  Memory: TridentZ 32GB @ 3600MHz  GPU: EVGA 2070 FTW3 ULTRA+ (OC'd 50/300)  
PSU: Corsair HX850i   Storage: 980 Pro 1TB, 950 PRO 512Mb, (2)ADATA SU800 1TB  Keyboard: Logitech G910  Mouse: Logitech G502   Headset: Logitech G930 UPS: APC Pro 1500 S

Unraid box providing network routing, home automation services, and media services ( I love unraid!)

USB Key: SanDisk 16GB Ultra Fit  Mobo: Intel DX79SR Extreme+  CPU: i7-3820  Memory: 16Gb Kingston HyperX Predator  Storage: (cache)480gb Micron SSD (1)8TB HDD (1) 4TB HDD  
GPU: MSI GTX 1650 4GT LP OC (passed through to Emby)  NIC: Intel I350-T4 4-port Gb (passed through to PFSense)  UPS: APC PRO 1000
Docker Containers: Emby and Home-Assistant-Core  Virtual machines: PFsense ( I love PFSense!)

Family machines
Mobo: Asus Prime H310M-E  CPU: Intel Core i3-9100F  Cooling: Deepcool Gammaxx 400  Memory: Teamgroup Elite Plus DDR4 16GB  Storage: Silicon Power 1TB NVMe M.2  
GPU: Asus GTX 1660 Super 6GB or EVGA 1070 FTW 8GB  PSU: Thermaltake Smart 500W 80+  UPS: APC XS 1300

As well as a number of other machines, a ton of parts, miles of cables, and who knows what else!
Private message me for quicker assistance. I also build and ship custom machines at a really fair price.

Just now, cr8tor said:

Run some video benchmarks and see what happens.

I say that because i see the squares showing up.

It does make me thing GPU issue.

Video benchmarks may help confirm the video card is the culprit. 

Daily driver (looking to upgrade mobo and cpu spring of 2021)   --- The only time I sort by price from high to low is when I am shopping for CPU's and GPU's (looking for a cheap i7-7700k though)
Mobo: ASRock Z170 Extreme7+  CPU: i7-6700K @ 4.6MHz OC  Cooling: Corsair H115i Hydro  Memory: TridentZ 32GB @ 3600MHz  GPU: EVGA 2070 FTW3 ULTRA+ (OC'd 50/300)  
PSU: Corsair HX850i   Storage: 980 Pro 1TB, 950 PRO 512Mb, (2)ADATA SU800 1TB  Keyboard: Logitech G910  Mouse: Logitech G502   Headset: Logitech G930 UPS: APC Pro 1500 S

Unraid box providing network routing, home automation services, and media services ( I love unraid!)

USB Key: SanDisk 16GB Ultra Fit  Mobo: Intel DX79SR Extreme+  CPU: i7-3820  Memory: 16Gb Kingston HyperX Predator  Storage: (cache)480gb Micron SSD (1)8TB HDD (1) 4TB HDD  
GPU: MSI GTX 1650 4GT LP OC (passed through to Emby)  NIC: Intel I350-T4 4-port Gb (passed through to PFSense)  UPS: APC PRO 1000
Docker Containers: Emby and Home-Assistant-Core  Virtual machines: PFsense ( I love PFSense!)

Family machines
Mobo: Asus Prime H310M-E  CPU: Intel Core i3-9100F  Cooling: Deepcool Gammaxx 400  Memory: Teamgroup Elite Plus DDR4 16GB  Storage: Silicon Power 1TB NVMe M.2  
GPU: Asus GTX 1660 Super 6GB or EVGA 1070 FTW 8GB  PSU: Thermaltake Smart 500W 80+  UPS: APC XS 1300

As well as a number of other machines, a ton of parts, miles of cables, and who knows what else!
Private message me for quicker assistance. I also build and ship custom machines at a really fair price.

14 minutes ago, Caroline said:

What am I looking at? 

57 FPS instead of 60? That's pretty normal. I have the same GPU.

Look closer...

I see weird textures in games sometimes hardly if ever, only in select scenes, but I believe its a fault with software and not hardware related. 

InkedRandom squares_LI.jpg

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

26 minutes ago, cr8tor said:

I say that because i see the squares showing up.

It does make me thing GPU issue.

Video benchmarks may help confirm the video card is the culprit. 

i did a benchmark and everything is good except it says my hdd is alot slower than others with the same hdd, could that be related?

8 minutes ago, CommanderAlex said:

Look closer...

I see weird textures in games sometimes hardly if ever, only in select scenes, but I believe its a fault with software and not hardware related. 

InkedRandom squares_LI.jpg

i deleted my gpu drivers and reinstalled a previous stable version and its gotten alot better but its still there sometimes.

3 minutes ago, liam eeckhaut said:

i did a benchmark and everything is good except it says my hdd is alot slower than others with the same hdd, could that be related?

A hard drive is not going to have anything to do with rendering video to the screen in a video game, just have slow load times. 

2 minutes ago, liam eeckhaut said:

i deleted my gpu drivers and reinstalled a previous stable version and its gotten alot better but its still there sometimes.

Have you searched around online with the same problems in the video game with that graphics card? 

Does the video game developer list any known issues with certain graphics cards causing incorrect textures? 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

Just now, CommanderAlex said:

A hard drive is not going to have anything to do with rendering video to the screen in a video game, just have slow load times. 

Have you searched around online with the same problems in the video game with that graphics card? 

Does the video game developer list any known issues with certain graphics cards causing incorrect textures? 

ive searched for people with the same issue but havent found anyone.and its in multiple games even very rarely in youtube

Just now, Caroline said:

Ohh.. does it happen with all games or just that one? Is the card overclocked or modded in some way? vbios replacement, volt mods, powerplay, etc.

no all games even very rarely youtube

1 minute ago, liam eeckhaut said:

ive searched for people with the same issue but havent found anyone.and its in multiple games even very rarely in youtube

Kinda a crazy idea but have you tried to underclock the memory clocks with a tuning software such as MSI Afterburner to see if the issue goes away? 

My educated guess on this is if the texture issues go away, then there is a problem with the memory modules on the graphics card.

1 minute ago, Caroline said:

Ohh.. does it happen with all games or just that one? Is the card overclocked or modded in some way? vbios replacement, volt mods, powerplay, etc.

and the card is completely stock

1 minute ago, CommanderAlex said:

Kinda a crazy idea but have you tried to underclock the memory clocks with a tuning software such as MSI Afterburner to see if the issue goes away? 

My educated guess on this is if the texture issues go away, then there is a problem with the memory modules on the graphics card.

im going to give this a try. but its hard to know if its fixed because sometimes i dont have it for a day and sometimes multiple times a day

Sounds like it is the GPU, any chance you can put it in another system to test?

Have you reseated your GPU yet? If not its worth a shot. Also reseat the power connector to the GPU.

If not, might have to RMA the GPU if possible.

Family machines

1 minute ago, cr8tor said:

Sounds like it is the GPU, any chance you can put it in another system to test?

Have you reseated your GPU yet? If not its worth a shot. Also reseat the power connector to the GPU.

If not, might have to RMA the GPU if possible.

ok il try this now, could it be possible because of dust? because its a little bit dusty because i have my case open.

Just now, liam eeckhaut said:

its a little bit dusty

Never hurts to clean it out when possible, compressed air outside works best if possible.

Be careful not to get the tip of the nozzle too close to any components.

Family machines

7 minutes ago, cr8tor said:

Never hurts to clean it out when possible, compressed air outside works best if possible.

Be careful not to get the tip of the nozzle too close to any components.

ok i cleaned it and reseated it, i will let u know if this fixed it.

thx anyway for the help.

Yep, yep, more than welcome.

Let us know how it goes.

Family machines

On 10/23/2020 at 10:40 PM, cr8tor said:

Yep, yep, more than welcome.

Let us know how it goes.

so i have been gaming al day long and have not had anything happen so far. so this might be fixed thank u alot!

31 minutes ago, liam eeckhaut said:

so i have been gaming al day long and have not had anything happen so far. so this might be fixed thank u alot!

Good to hear and you are more than welcome! Glad i (and we) could help.

Family machines