Sell my Zen 2 or keep it?

Considering selling my 3900x (I have a 6700K that works fine) and getting the new Zen 3 when it comes out. Worth it? Also, I am using the 6700K right now and I am surprised how well it still works. So, keep the 6700K (OCed to 4.5), Keep the Zen 2, or get the Zen 3? I mostly game with some video editing. If I am going to sell the Zen 2, I would have to do it before Zen 3 comes out or the value will tank.

What do you think?

I would selll the zen 2, but what o you do?

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

Well... If you want the upgrade and are gonna get the upgrade it makes not much sense to have an old CPU laying around? Whether or not you *should* sell it... I dunno makes not point to have a CPU laying around when you can have it pay a bit for the upgrade so I guess ..yes? you should?

sell it and wait for rocket lake

i sold the 8700k because it wasnt that much better than my 5820k a few years ago. 

I wouldn't be impulsive.

In terms of value, do you remember what it felt like to take a car off the lot for the first time? You gained something yet lost every semblance of re-sell value.

Seems like an oversight. It seems like you've already made up your mind and only want confirmation.

春の八王子、君はもういない。独り八王子、君はいないから。春の八王子、君はもういない。独り八王子、君はいないから。

A 6700k is still plenty, and delidding will probably get you a higher OC, although 4.5 is pretty good. Should last you years more before becoming a botleneck. The longer you wait to upgrade, the more you get for a money, like the people who'll finally trade in their core i5 2500ks for Ryzen 5 5600s

If the price is right sell it, use 6700k and wait for the benchmarks of Rocket Lake vs zen 3.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, think I will skip the new Ryzen and wait for Ryzen 4. Might as well.