Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

40" bed room Tv under $250

Go to solution Solved by Tamesh16,

i had to go for TCL 40S325 40 Inch 1080p even though i had extra budget space, they spent the rest on free shipping to get a tv fast 40 bucks for tax and free shipping lol 😅

they need their sleep time stories 😅

So a bit of a weird request, my parents bedroom television broke, so they just want a cheap replacement

Ideally not smart since they have a fire stick they use on it and that might be work to figure out even, but its not deal breaker cause they just need to figure out how to get to the firestick and it doesnt have to be high resolution 1080p is fine, because its just stuff they put on to fall alseep to 

I have never bought a TV before so if you have suggestions so i could get them something so they get the most for their money that would be great !

so far the TCL 40S325 40 Inch 1080p seems to be the option so far but i see there is a slightly newer and better version for just 30 bucks, so i am not sure,  as i said resolution beyond 1080p doesnt matter, just once it looks decent for the money spent and they can plug in their firestick

PC: Alienware 15 R3  Cpu: 7700hq  GPu : 1070 OC   Display: 1080p IPS Gsync panel 60hz  Storage: 970 evo 250 gb / 970 evo plus 500gb

i had to go for TCL 40S325 40 Inch 1080p even though i had extra budget space, they spent the rest on free shipping to get a tv fast 40 bucks for tax and free shipping lol 😅

they need their sleep time stories 😅

PC: Alienware 15 R3  Cpu: 7700hq  GPu : 1070 OC   Display: 1080p IPS Gsync panel 60hz  Storage: 970 evo 250 gb / 970 evo plus 500gb

I really need help I do not know what to do should I get the lg cx 48 it is going to be on my desk for the PS5 or should I wait until 2021 and get a gaming monitor that supports hdmi 2.1 the only thing I am scared of is that the price might be a lot. 

6 minutes ago, Jmurad0880 said:

I really need help I do not know what to do should I get the lg cx 48 it is going to be on my desk for the PS5 or should I wait until 2021 and get a gaming monitor that supports hdmi 2.1 the only thing I am scared of is that the price might be a lot. 

This is a specific topic, if you would like insight from 'Displays' Subforum click the link below and create a topic and submit it into the subforum

https://linustechtips.com/main/forum/42-displays/?do=add