Is this Gaming PC good for Fortnite gaming?

Budget (including currency): $650

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Fortnite, roblox

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): Aiming for 144hz and up 1080p

I am going to get a new gaming pc soon, and I am trying to go for a budget PC. Could anyone help me by telling me if this cheap gaming PC is good for gaming (games such as Fortnite, Roblox)

Here is the gaming PC I am trying to get:     https://www.amazon.com/Skytech-Chronos-Mini-Gaming-Desktop/dp/B08CV9KYQT/ref=sr_1_6?dchild=1&keywords=gaming%2Bpc&qid=1602535763&s=electronics&sr=1-6&th=1

Will it game? Yes. Will it do 1080p 144hz? Yes at low settings. Is it a good computer? No. No not at all. It's using the cheapest bottom of the barrel components there is and I cannot recommend you to get this because of that.

4 minutes ago, CorrupteddSide said:

Here is the gaming PC I am trying to get

The power supply looks bad, and that's a crap mobo.

You can do better with building your own using pcpartpicker.com as a guide

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Bad price for a very mediocre system. 

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

As Radium said you might be better off building it yourself and do not be afraid of doing so as these days building a PC is extremely easy and its simply a matter of following basic directions.

5 minutes ago, kyn1972 said:

As Radium said you might be better off building it yourself and do not be afraid of doing so as these days building a PC is extremely easy and its simply a matter of following basic directions.

So long as you don't follow the Verge video 🤪

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me.