UnityPlayer.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)...

nelska

Bought a cool solar system viewer program and if i zoom out too far it crashes everytime.. any idea? never heard of the error code or unityplayer.dll

anyhelp thanks.

Faulting application name: solar.exe, version: 2019.1.11.29, time stamp: 0x5d285719
Faulting module name: UnityPlayer.dll, version: 2019.1.11.29, time stamp: 0x5d28585b
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0058aa0a
Faulting process id: 0xc50
Faulting application start time: 0x01d6a8af8316401e
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\SolarSystemScope\solar.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\SolarSystemScope\UnityPlayer.dll
Report Id: e5aee5b1-9c27-4c55-bf69-5314eaa944b3
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

unityplayer.dll is one of the system files for.... well.... unityplayer. unity is a game engine.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

unityplayer.dll is one of the system files for.... well.... unityplayer. unity is a game engine.

ohhh. ok, well I have reinstall and I'm still crashes over and and over. I paid $10 for it should I just email and ask for a refund? at this point?

3 minutes ago, nelska said:

ohhh. ok, well I have reinstall and I'm still crashes over and and over. I paid $10 for it should I just email and ask for a refund? at this point?

how much ram do you have? 

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

7 minutes ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

how much ram do you have? 

plenty and the game runs at like less than 20% cpu/gpu i have 16gb ram. I did find a program called Unitycrashhandler32.exe I duno if I should delete or uninstall these programs and reinstall or what.

Just now, nelska said:

plenty and the game runs at like less than 20% cpu/gpu i have 16gb ram. I did find a program called Unitycrashhandler32.exe I duno if I should delete or uninstall these programs and reinstall or what.

what is the soler system thingy called?

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

Just now, HelpfulTechWizard said:

what is the soler system thingy called?

solarsystemscope.com the app is a free demo but as soon as i paid 10 bucks for it and zoomed in it crashed to desktop.. Ran great for about a day.. but this morning I started it up and enabled a couple extra cool features and boom. it crashes now even with the extra features off.

can you try a diffrent windows install?

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

can you try a diffrent windows install?

I've reinstalling the app but I'm not about to reinstall windows and try again.. haha. I am running my boot from on m.2 but I just duno If i do anything ill reinstall my boot on an sd or hhd and see if that crashes the program. its super sensitive im using a 1000hz keyboard/mouse with 20000dpi and 1000hz polling rate. lift off from the mousepad senseitivity settings ecetera. xy access stuff.

1 minute ago, nelska said:

I've reinstalling the app but I'm not about to reinstall windows and try again.. haha. I am running my boot from on m.2 but I just duno If i do anything ill reinstall my boot on an sd or hhd and see if that crashes the program. its super sensitive im using a 1000hz keyboard/mouse with 20000dpi and 1000hz polling rate. lift off from the mousepad senseitivity settings ecetera. xy access stuff.

I think it might ahve caused something with windows, so booting on a econd drive to test would work.

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

1 hour ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

I think it might ahve caused something with windows, so booting on a econd drive to test would work.

I've found unity's website so im gunna ask around there. I duno its been running for about 15 mins now.. but as soon as i try and fiddle with it or whatever it does crash to desktop everytime. thanks! EDIT: UPDATE... found "unitycrashhandler32.exe" running in the background. trying to deal with this that way before i throw the 10 out the window and unistall.