Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looking at these cases and need a opinion.

Go to solution Solved by Dancam38,
Just now, CommanderAlex said:

Anytime, also Steve from GamersNexus has a video on the P400A if you are interested. 

Ok ill definitely be sure to check it out Thanks!

im looking for a new case for my pc and am stuck between two which ones do you think is a better choice?    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08C76W2WM/ref=twister_B08J3Q189N?_encoding=UTF8&th=1

or

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08C74694Z/ref=twister_B08J3Q189N?_encoding=UTF8&th=1

they're literally the same case, just one has a perforated front and the other doesn't.

if you plan on using anything half decent of a little power hungry, the perforated front is the way to go.

BlackMac Woody Clack Virtuality

all your proteins are belong to us.

I personally don't like the color scheme unless you are going for a moon/outer spaced theme build but the airflow edition is the one I would pick over the regular Corsair 4000D. 

I still love the looks of the Corsair Obsidian 750D Airflow but cases are very subjective. 

CPU: Intel i9-10980XE 18C/36T  |  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler |  RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3200  |  Mobo: MSI X299 Gaming Pro Carbon AC  |  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO  1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  |  HDD:2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  |  GPU: MSI RTX 2080 GAMING X TRIO  |  PSU: EVGA P2 850W  |  Case: NZXT Phantom 530 Black  |  Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB  |  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with Romer-G Tactile Switches  |  Mouse Pad: Corsair MM300 Extended  |  MonitorMSI MAG271CQR 144HZ 27" 

4 minutes ago, CommanderAlex said:

I personally don't like the color scheme unless you are going for a moon/outer spaced theme build but the airflow edition is the one I would pick over the regular Corsair 4000D. 

I still love the looks of the Corsair Obsidian 750D Airflow but cases are very subjective. 

would you prefer the case i just showed you or this https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RQW7W9P/ref=vp_d_ac_sub_sp_pd?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B07RQW7W9P&pd_rd_w=l5ADY&pf_rd_p=2ffcd48a-9fc6-4fa5-9277-084a00597c0f&pf_rd_r=WY4W1VYAMSE42CYDMQ4Y&pd_rd_r=87657469-ed62-4b36-94ed-95bff6467683&pd_rd_wg=44dGL

8 minutes ago, RollinLower said:

they're literally the same case, just one has a perforated front and the other doesn't.

if you plan on using anything half decent of a little power hungry, the perforated front is the way to go.

would you prefer the case i just showed you or this https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RQW7W9P/ref=vp_d_ac_sub_sp_pd?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B07RQW7W9P&pd_rd_w=l5ADY&pf_rd_p=2ffcd48a-9fc6-4fa5-9277-084a00597c0f&pf_rd_r=WY4W1VYAMSE42CYDMQ4Y&pd_rd_r=87657469-ed62-4b36-94ed-95bff6467683&pd_rd_wg=44dGL

1 minute ago, Dancam38 said:

Still would take the Corsair 4000D Airflow over the iCUE 220T due to the fact it can support longer graphics cards in the future if I want to upgrade. 

CPU: Intel i9-10980XE 18C/36T  |  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler |  RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3200  |  Mobo: MSI X299 Gaming Pro Carbon AC  |  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO  1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  |  HDD:2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  |  GPU: MSI RTX 2080 GAMING X TRIO  |  PSU: EVGA P2 850W  |  Case: NZXT Phantom 530 Black  |  Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB  |  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with Romer-G Tactile Switches  |  Mouse Pad: Corsair MM300 Extended  |  MonitorMSI MAG271CQR 144HZ 27" 

I personally don’t like any of them but it’s all down to personal opinion.

if I had to get one of the, I would probably get the third one you sent? Maybe the second one. I don’t like the square boarder on the first one.

.Waiting for intel 7nm, navi 23, zen 11...

Updated: Too long ago

Alienware 17r5

3700x/1080

500D SE/3600/1060 STRIX VERTICAL/AG352UCG6 120hz 1440p gsync ultrawide / TOO MUCH RGB

A few negligible workstation builds

Gaming Routers are Stupid

I have a RGB Problem

/pcmasterrace /widescreenmasterrace

Audiophile, EL8 Titanium go to drivers for weight to performance ratio.

Music Setup Cubase 10 PRO, Adam A8X, Adam Sub8.

I dont ask stupid questions, I just word them stupid so you think its stupid.

im not stupid your stupid calling me stupid stupid

Why are you still reading this this is prob all wildly outdated as i just found out how to change signature and ill prob never be bothered again hahahahhahahahaa.

The word "Gaming" and anything around it is cringe. E.G

I'm a gamer les go play fortnite. In cringe 9 year old voice.

I want a Gaming Computer to play fortnite. In cringe 9 year old voice.

Gaming is dumb enthusiast is cool.

Whitebread > Brownbread

Coffee>Tea

PoachedEgg>FriedEgg

Idk how many lines this is im not counting im prob breaking rules #rebel

Just now, The Torrent said:

I personally don’t like any of them but it’s all down to personal opinion.

if I had to get one of the, I would probably get the third one you sent? Maybe the second one. I don’t like the square boarder on the first one.

can you show me some cases for 80 to 100 dollars that you like

2 minutes ago, CommanderAlex said:

Still would take the Corsair 4000D Airflow over the iCUE 220T due to the fact it can support longer graphics cards in the future if I want to upgrade. 

Since you posted mid-tower PC cases, you are looking for a mid-tower right and not a full-tower? 

Just now, Dancam38 said:

Depends how u compare airflow to aesthetics.

for about that price I personally would go meshify c or h510 (which many people say has bad temps).

there’s also Corsair carbide which are really clean.

(I personally did a lot of research on my own pc case and the perfect case for me was Corsair 500D SE but that might be out of your budget).

.Waiting for intel 7nm, navi 23, zen 11...

Updated: Too long ago

Alienware 17r5

3700x/1080

500D SE/3600/1060 STRIX VERTICAL/AG352UCG6 120hz 1440p gsync ultrawide / TOO MUCH RGB

A few negligible workstation builds

Gaming Routers are Stupid

I have a RGB Problem

/pcmasterrace /widescreenmasterrace

Audiophile, EL8 Titanium go to drivers for weight to performance ratio.

Music Setup Cubase 10 PRO, Adam A8X, Adam Sub8.

I dont ask stupid questions, I just word them stupid so you think its stupid.

im not stupid your stupid calling me stupid stupid

Why are you still reading this this is prob all wildly outdated as i just found out how to change signature and ill prob never be bothered again hahahahhahahahaa.

The word "Gaming" and anything around it is cringe. E.G

I'm a gamer les go play fortnite. In cringe 9 year old voice.

I want a Gaming Computer to play fortnite. In cringe 9 year old voice.

Gaming is dumb enthusiast is cool.

Whitebread > Brownbread

Coffee>Tea

PoachedEgg>FriedEgg

Idk how many lines this is im not counting im prob breaking rules #rebel

Since you posted mid-tower PC cases, you are looking for a mid-tower right and not a full-tower? 

Im ok for both i have a mid tower right now with a rtx 2070 super with 2 fans and it fits fine i guess a full tower and mid tower works

1 minute ago, The Torrent said:

Depends how u compare airflow to aesthetics.

for about that price I personally would go meshify c or h510 (which many people say has bad temps).

there’s also Corsair carbide which are really clean.

(I personally did a lot of research on my own pc case and the perfect case for me was Corsair 500D SE but that might be out of your budget).

which case will deliver the best temps for the budget?

3 minutes ago, CommanderAlex said:

which case will deliver the best temps for the budget?

4 minutes ago, Dancam38 said:

I'd personally would look at the Phanteks Eclipse P400A for a mid-tower case. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07TTDW9KV?tag=pcpapi-20&linkCode=ogi&th=1&psc=1

For a full tower, I would pick the Phanteks Enthoo Pro, but I am not so sure about its performance with airflow. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K6S1B3Q?tag=pcpapi-20&linkCode=ogi&th=1&psc=1

3 minutes ago, CommanderAlex said:

I'd personally would look at the Phanteks Eclipse P400A for a mid-tower case. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07TTDW9KV?tag=pcpapi-20&linkCode=ogi&th=1&psc=1

For a full tower, I would pick the Phanteks Enthoo Pro, but I am not so sure about its performance with airflow. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K6S1B3Q?tag=pcpapi-20&linkCode=ogi&th=1&psc=1

I might go with the p400a it seems like a case with great airflow and it is aesthetically pleasing right now a have a cheaper case with small holes in it to get better airflow I will definitely look into the p400a thanks for the help.

I might go with the p400a it seems like a case with great airflow and it is aesthetically pleasing right now a have a cheaper case with small holes in it to get better airflow I will definitely look into the p400a thanks for the help.

Anytime, also Steve from GamersNexus has a video on the P400A if you are interested. 

Ok ill definitely be sure to check it out Thanks!

does the black td500 have the same frontake mesh as the white one or is it just darker and harder to see.

The GN vid basically said theres no difference in terms of airfow.

3 minutes ago, Dancam38 said:

That's a nice case (Prefer black, again a subjective matter. Appears you're going with a white case.) as well but compare it between that and the P400A to see which case would fit your build the best and think in the future of "Well Case A has X Y Z and down the road, I will be putting in X Y Z".