Im in need of a solution/program

So my mom asked me if you can connect a website to your phone so that when someone orders something from a website it would send a notification to a phone. I know this is posible but i am not skilled enough to make something like that as i have not been learning programing for a long time. If anyone knows how to make something like that or knows someone that makes things like that can you help?

EDIT:

im sorry  havent been really clear so here is edit

Ok so my mom owns a restaurant and she has a webpage (https://www.hotel-zlatan.com/) and she wants to know how much it would cost to do something like that(the program). I can try to do it for her but it seems she needs it quick becouse off the corona situation. she doesnt get much customers so she wants to switch to deliveries.

So all in all she is in need of a program on her webpage that would show a menu of what is  avaliable and then when they order it would send a notification of what is ordered, and where and when do they want it delivered.

im guessing she would want that she can manualy put what menues are avaliable every day too since they are not the same.

Maybe ppl have made stuff like this. But those ppl wont work for free, so you will have to buy those.
Else you will have to do a lot of googling.

Or put more info here. As this seems more a question of "can someone do it for me" right now.

Like what websites are you talking about?
What have you found out by googling this subject?
What have you tried that did not work?

etc.

Put in the effort else no one will. ;)

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

From what I understand it seems like she has her own online store and would like order notifications sent to her phone.

That's an extremely common and basic feature, especially if she is using Shopify or similar.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Based on your description, you're talking about some kind of online store.

This store is most likely backed by some kind of backend server.

The backend would need to support the functionality you're asking for. I.e connect to some SMS gateway and send a message to a configurable phone number when orders come in. Or send a notification using APNS (for iOS) or FCM (for Android).

The question is: Is this an existing store using a well known service or is this something home grown?

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

1 minute ago, kelvinhall05 said:

From what I understand it seems like she has her own online store and would like order notifications sent to her phone.

That's an extremely common and basic feature, especially if she is using Shopify or similar.

Well then OP can tell us that, and not leave us guessing and later complain we didnt help... ;)

19 minutes ago, HanZie82 said:

Maybe ppl have made stuff like this. But those ppl wont work for free, so you will have to buy those.
Else you will have to do a lot of googling.

Or put more info here. As this seems more a question of "can someone do it for me" right now.

Like what websites are you talking about?
What have you found out by googling this subject?
What have you tried that did not work?

etc.

Put in the effort else no one will. ;)

ty for the feed back i updated the topic

2 minutes ago, mariachi said:

ty for the feed back i updated the topic

Thanks, looks great. But it would depend on the type of website she uses. If its self built, you will need to build your own notifier.

If its a bought store site, you might just be able to activate a plugin and use that.
Altho i know some Wordpress (another brand some websites are made by) stuff, thats about it, and i cannot help you further i do hope you get some quick solutions tho. :)

Specificly this:

15 minutes ago, Eigenvektor said:

Based on your description, you're talking about some kind of online store.

This store is most likely backed by some kind of backend server.

The backend would need to support the functionality you're asking for. I.e connect to some SMS gateway and send a message to a configurable phone number when orders come in. Or send a notification using APNS (for iOS) or FCM (for Android).

The question is: Is this an existing store using a well known service or is this something home grown?

3 hours ago, mariachi said:

So all in all she is in need of a program on her webpage that would show a menu of what is  avaliable and then when they order it would send a notification of what is ordered, and where and when do they want it delivered.

im guessing she would want that she can manualy put what menues are avaliable every day too since they are not the same.

The easiest and cheapest solution would probably be something based on a Content Management System (CMS), like WordPress, Typo3, Drupal or Joomla. They are "easy" to customize if you are at least a bit technical and there are tons of plugins. Chances are there are some that already do what you need.

Just keep in mind that WordPress etc. don't have the best track record in terms of security and plugins pose an additional risk. The "professional" option would be to get some web developer to do it for you.

If you want to go that route, ideally you have a list of requirements that show as detailed as possible what you do and do not need. Then you can try to contact local web developers and ask them how much it would cost you do get them to implement it for you.

For example:

- We need a form that shows the dishes that are available today and their price

- Customers need to be able to pick one or more items from this list

- Customers need to be able to place an order for the items they picked

- Customers need to be able to provide their delivery address and preferred time of delivery

- We need the ability to easily add or remove dishes that are currently available

- We need the ability to add photos for each menu item

- Customers should be able to pay online(?)

- Orders that are placed need to be communicated to use via email/SMS/notification/…

Try to make your requirements as clear and detailed as possible, which should increase your chances of getting a realistic estimate.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply