Lag on desktop and Blackscreens

SocialParanoia

So I have a Originpc laptop (unfortunately I can't get support from them have tried) that's 2 years old and have had this issue for a while at random times, sometimes it will be completely fine for long spans of time, others it will act up boot after boot after boot.

The issue: Apon startup the loading symbol by cursor will continuously be going (for at least 30min) and when moving mouse around it will lag and stop randomly. Sometimes followed by a Blackscreen(s)(like display just cuts out) for 2-3sec when it goes back to desktop and this process repeats itself many times. Usually after 5-6 reboots the problem is gone. When its really bad and program starting up or interaction with trayicons(search function wireless tab ect) will cause a total freeze for 10ish sec, Blackscreen and back to desktop).I have checked all drivers are up-to-date all temps are under 70c everything seams to be seated correctly (I could be missing something small there tho it is a laptop). Don't really know what else to check or how. Any help is appreciated

Specs:

Windows 10 pro

2 Gtx 1080s (not in sli atm)

32gigs of ram

250gig m.2 nvme boot drive (40gig free) 

P.s. First post on here sorry in advance if I missed some common information I should have included and for all of my Grammer issues lol. 

1 minute ago, XAIXER said:

Is Windows up to date?

Yes it should be the most recent I can't get in to see build number right now since it is acting up but when it stops I'll post build number.

I've been having graphical issues for the past week - 2 weeks. I think it's a Windows update. First I thought it was my GPU, replaced that. Then I thought it was the PSU, replaced that. Then I tried reinstalling Windows and I'm still having the problem. I'm a bit too lazy to try right now after all my attempts but I'm going to try a month old version of Windows and see if anything changes. If not, I'll try an older Nvidia driver as well. 

In task manager when you move windows around, do you see Desktop Window Manager or Client Server Runtime Process using a lot of GPU? 

On 10/22/2020 at 3:00 AM, careless-gamer said:

I've been having graphical issues for the past week - 2 weeks. I think it's a Windows update. First I thought it was my GPU, replaced that. Then I thought it was the PSU, replaced that. Then I tried reinstalling Windows and I'm still having the problem. I'm a bit too lazy to try right now after all my attempts but I'm going to try a month old version of Windows and see if anything changes. If not, I'll try an older Nvidia driver as well. 

In task manager when you move windows around, do you see Desktop Window Manager or Client Server Runtime Process using a lot of GPU? 

No the % dsnt go up