water cooling inside a Phanteks P400a

hi guys, do any of you have any images or info on a water cooled setups inside this case? I've not water cooled before but would like to cool my pc with a hard pipe system but struggling for a starting point.. cheers

come on guys, some of you must have some advice for me please?

Cant fit much in that case. Even a 240 rad will most likely hit motherboard components when placed on roof. You could use a thick 360 rad with push&pull in front.

I thought as much in regards to the top of the case. Would a 360 rad offer enough of a cooling solution for both CPU and GPU? From what I've seen online probably not.

1 hour ago, Macka09 said:

I thought as much in regards to the top of the case. Would a 360 rad offer enough of a cooling solution for both CPU and GPU? From what I've seen online probably not.

For a mainstream CPU and anything up to maybe a 2080Ti/3080 at or near stock clocks it would be fine. Doubt you'd have much overclocking headroom, and I certainly wouldn't want to cool a HEDT or heavily overclocked enthusiast desktop processor based system off it unless you can tolerate 1800+RPM fan noise.

[ P R O J E C T _ M E L L I F E R A ]

[ 5900X @4.7GHz PBO2 | X570S Aorus Pro | 32GB GSkill Trident Z 3600MHz CL16 | EK-Quantum Reflection ]
[ ASUS RTX4080 TUF OC @3000MHz | O11D-XL | HardwareLabs GTS and GTX 360mm | XSPC D5 SATA ]

[ TechN / Phanteks G40 Blocks | Corsair AX750 | ROG Swift PG279Q | Q-Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4 ]

P R O J E C T | S A N D W A S P

6900K | RTX2080 | 32GB DDR4-3000 | Custom Loop 

No. Definitely wouldn't be able to cope with the noise with fans having to run at that speed