£800 Tower

wANKER

Budget (including currency): 800 GBP

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Primarily gaming - Ark Evolved, FIFA 20 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Resolution 1080p, no peripherals required, no storage required 

Basically it's been over a year since i've done one, i've not stayed up to date up with the latest and greatest, and better to let you guys do it. 

DISCLAIMER 

Everything i say is my own opinion. So if you disagree with what I post, you are wrong. 

Power supply might be a bit overkill wattage-wise, but I was able to put this together pretty quick:

I personally would just go with a Corsair CXM PSU for a build in this price range, but a lot of people on this forum highly recommend the Corsair RM series, so I put that on there.

The stock AMD cooler will work fine if you don't want to overclock, and you'd just want to add a case fan or two in the back as exhaust to go with the three intake fans that come with the case. Unless you go with a different case of course.

I mostly speak from my own past experience from similar problems. My solution may not work for you, but I'll always try my best to help as much as I can. If you want me to see your reply, make sure to quote my comment or mention me @WaggishOhio383, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

-- My PC Build --

Ryzen 7 2700x

AsRock B450 Steel Legend

XFX RX 590 Fatboy

Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer RGB 16GB 3200MHz
120GB Crucial BX500 SSD + 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD

Corsair CX650M

Phanteks Eclipse P350x

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

CPU - Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler - EVGA CLC 240mm AIO  Motherboard - ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming 4 | RAM - 16GB (2x8GB) Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 3600MHz CL17 | GPU - MSI RTX 3070 Ventus 3X OC | PSU -  EVGA 600 BQ | Storage - PNY CS3030 1TB NVMe SSD | Case Cooler Master TD500 Mesh