Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mp3 Player for around $40

I might not get  much or any response because I'm talking about a poor-man's stuff but anyway.

I'm looking for an Mp3 Player for around $40, I searched on Aliexpress and there are 100s of them but most of them support video playback and it's really painful to find something on aliexpress.

I'm looking for Audio only player with decent sound quality and it can work with KZ ZSX well.

any help would be appreciated.

thanks

2 minutes ago, Christianm said:

I'm looking for Audio only player with decent sound quality

Why does it matter, if they support video-playback? Or are you looking for one that doesn't have a display at all?

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Please tell us more about features you require or would like to have. I would also recommend buying on amazon if possible as you will have good return policy if for some reason you don't like the player which would be rather difficult with aliexpress 

Thanks for replies.

I'm from Pakistan and can only buy from Aliexpress, no other choice.

I assume there will be a little bit better audio chip if player only support audio and yes I'd like a small screen.

there're some brands like Ruizu, Benjie and mahdi with audio only but no idea how they sound like. if anybody have any of these and can provide some info.

3 minutes ago, Christianm said:

I assume there will be a little bit better audio chip if player only support audio

No, there is no basis for such an assumption. If you want a truly hig-quality DAC-solution, you'll need to shell out a lot more money than $40 -- think closer to $200 or more. In these cheaper devices, the audio-solution will be more-or-less the same across all the devices, regardless of them also being able to play video or not.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

I wish I could shell more $$$.

I use my laptop to listen music and it has Realteck ALC3234, at least an Mp3 player with a similar sound quality would be enough.

Any idea about these two:

Amoi C10
RUIZU A50
which one is better in term of sound quality?