Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Are ASUS even producing non OC 3080 cards?

Does anyone have any info on why ASUS seems to produce almost no non-OC cards. I have a TUF non-oc card on backorder and this is really frustrating. Here in Norway every retailer allowed costumers to purchase cards on backorder. I ordered a card right at launch but it seems like ASUS aren't sending any non-oc cards. The image shows info shared by the Norwegian retailer proshop.

456291873_Skjermbilde2020-10-21kl_09_40_19.thumb.png.7421a7e9ab058b3a463cb7b16ad58b9c.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Most people prefer a oc card than an non-oc, they have better performance and the average costumer won't know or want to overclock his card so they get one which is factory overclocked

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, No_Trash said:

Most people prefer a oc card than an non-oc, they have better performance and the average costumer won't know or want to overclock his card so they get one which is factory overclocked

Understandable, but they don't seem to be making any attempt at  filling out the orders the already have. If you look at the image I provided you can see that more people have actually ordered non-oc models, at least when it comes to the TUF model. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, DeagleMaster said:

Does anyone have any info on why ASUS seems to produce almost no non-OC cards. I have a TUF non-oc card on backorder and this is really frustrating. Here in Norway every retailer allowed costumers to purchase cards on backorder. I ordered a card right at launch but it seems like ASUS aren't sending any non-oc cards. The image shows info shared by the Norwegian retailer proshop.

456291873_Skjermbilde2020-10-21kl_09_40_19.thumb.png.7421a7e9ab058b3a463cb7b16ad58b9c.png

first thing contact asus about your order, you ordered it way to long ago for it to not arrive yet, and yes they do send non OC cards, they are just less popular 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Elad.Evron said:

first thing contact asus about your order, you ordered it way to long ago for it to not arrive yet, and yes they do send non OC cards, they are just less popular 

I have been in contact with the retailer I ordered from multiple times. They are a bigger retailer than popshop so they definitely got in more orders. Looking at their numbers I am not hopeful that the card will arrive anytime soon.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DeagleMaster said:

I have been in contact with the retailer I ordered from multiple times. They are a bigger retailer than popshop so they definitely got in more orders. Looking at their numbers I am not hopeful that the card will arrive anytime soon.  

Do they have a shipping time garrentee? Your the castumer and even if they are a big ritailer you should still get the card in time as they promised on the website or where ever, and if not they you should a refund or not pay for shipping 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Elad.Evron said:

Do they have a shipping time garrentee? Your the castumer and even if they are a big ritailer you should still get the card in time as they promised on the website or where ever, and if not they you should a refund or not pay for shipping 

1. They dont't have shipping guarantee. Only expected dates.

2. They have free shipping. 

3. This is currently the situation most people are in here in Norway, since almost every retailer took backorders.   

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DeagleMaster said:

1. They dont't have shipping guarantee. Only expected dates.

2. They have free shipping. 

3. This is currently the situation most people are in here in Norway, since almost every retailer took backorders.   

Thats so anoying, I get to situations like this so much here in israel because we are not the USA so we cant buy straight from the companies so we have much worse castumer sapport and we just get screwed every time something like this happens 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Newegg

×