ASUS PRIME A320M-A No Display

Have the PSU on and connected to the components, but don't have the motherboard on (i.e. trying to get a display).

elephants

2 minutes ago, ragnarok0273 said:

Have the PSU on and connected to the components, but don't have the motherboard on (i.e. trying to get a display).

ah ok, ill try it rn, after i do try it do i take out the battery for the 10-15 minutes or do i try and power on again?

You can remove and replace the battery if you want. It will act as a fail-safe to clear the CMOS if the pins didn't do it.

You don't have to wait 10-15 minutes though,.

elephants

2 minutes ago, ragnarok0273 said:

You can remove and replace the battery if you want. It will act as a fail-safe to clear the CMOS if the pins didn't do it.

You don't have to wait 10-15 minutes though,.

should i wait like a minute or two

1 minute ago, ragnarok0273 said:

No. Just remove and replace it.

im gonna wait 3 minutes and see what happens

15 minutes ago, ragnarok0273 said:

No. Just remove and replace it.

i let it sit for a long time and no display ever showed up.

• 10 months later...
On 10/20/2020 at 10:46 PM, Voltage000 said:

I was upgrading my graphics card and cpu and putting in a new hard drive, once the new cpu was in and the new graphics card was in and the new hard drive, there was no display when i turned it on. I disconnected the graphics card and put the old one back in, still no display, took out the new cpu and put the new one back in, there was still no display, i went to asus support and did everything they asked, and i still have no display when showing up, ive tried connecting the hdmi directly to the motherboard with the cpu and i still get no display. Please help me out.

Specs: asus prime a320m-k

rzyen 7 2700

amd rx 460

Hello, I had a problem where I unplugged my power cable to clean my pc and install rgb strip lights, after installing I booted my computer and nothing happened, I mean rgb was working and fans were spining but there was no video output even my mouse was not lightning, so after a lot of fails (even reinstalling windows) solution was simple, just remove the battery. That worked for me