i dont know why my ip is sending spam

shrimpgfx

UPDATE: Even after the Windows nuke and new BIOS flash, there was a couple of spams ;/

feelsbadman

bruh.PNG

27 minutes ago, shrimpgfx said:

UPDATE: Even after the Windows nuke and new BIOS flash, there was a couple of spams ;/

feelsbadman

bruh.PNG

Simplest answer is some neighbor has gotten into your network somehow and is sending the spam themselves or the ip is being spoofed.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

On 10/20/2020 at 9:20 PM, shrimpgfx said:

Hello,

As of August i have had problems with my internet and found out that my IP has been blacklisted due to spam and dictionary attack, after finding out that i have been blacklisted i ran multiple full-scans using Windows Defender and have ran Malwarebytes and have removed everything that has popped as a virus or a malware, after that i ran scan on 2 other android phones and have found out that they are not infected with anything, even after that my IP is still sending spams but no dictionary attacks, and yes i have changed my routers wi-fi and upgraded its firmware (TP-Link Wireless N Router WR840N).

Can somebody help me pretty please, I am desperate, i have ran so many checks even blocked port 25 with Windows Firewall(does that even work tho?).

It doesn't mean it's you specifically. ISPs give consumers dynamic IPs, which mean they change. Where are you seeing the blacklist notice? It's likely that the entire range of IPs have been added to an email blacklist, rather than just one.

18 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

Simplest answer is some neighbor has gotten into your network somehow and is sending the spam themselves or the ip is being spoofed.

Am i able to see if my IP is "spoofed" or i have to deal with it?

18 hours ago, TehDwonz said:

It doesn't mean it's you specifically. ISPs give consumers dynamic IPs, which mean they change. Where are you seeing the blacklist notice? It's likely that the entire range of IPs have been added to an email blacklist, rather than just one.

From here: https://whatismyipaddress.com/blacklist-check

6 minutes ago, shrimpgfx said:

Who is your ISP/what country?

If your ISP is using CG-NAT to put a ton of people behind one public IP address then it's highly possible that someone else is doing it.

This whole time I thought these notices were from your ISP directly.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

2 hours ago, Lurick said:

Who is your ISP/what country?

If your ISP is using CG-NAT to put a ton of people behind one public IP address then it's highly possible that someone else is doing it.

This whole time I thought these notices were from your ISP directly.

My ISP is Kentavar M Ltd/ Bulgaria

37 minutes ago, shrimpgfx said:

My ISP is Kentavar M Ltd/ Bulgaria

You're fine, it's the ISP. My current IP shows up in a few lists too:
image.png.d7208d0a5a93c2e7a682d38c0341f7f9.png

55 minutes ago, TehDwonz said:

You're fine, it's the ISP. My current IP shows up in a few lists too:
image.png.d7208d0a5a93c2e7a682d38c0341f7f9.png

So I have to change my ISP,right?

My only problem is that i cant play LoL without a VPN.

1 hour ago, shrimpgfx said:

So I have to change my ISP,right?

My only problem is that i cant play LoL without a VPN.

You dont need to change anything. The reason why your IP address is on those lists is because these lists are mainly for blocking port 25 which is used for SMTP Servers (Sending emails) if you need an SMTP Server, move to a business ISP which I am doing.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

2 hours ago, Sir Asvald said:

You dont need to change anything. The reason why your IP address is on those lists is because these lists are mainly for blocking port 25 which is used for SMTP Servers (Sending emails) if you need an SMTP Server, move to a business ISP which I am doing.

I dont use any email servers, the blacklist is actually blocking  my connection to the LoL  game server and i dont want to use VPN anymore.

Does your modem have an unpatched vulnerability?  If it's not your devices, or wireless router your modem could have been hijacked for a botnet to act as an SMTP relay.

🙁 Someone must really have it out for you to fuck your PC this hard. 

System Specs

• CPU
    AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte AMD X570 Auros Master
  • RAM
    G.Skill Ripjaws 32 GBs
  • GPU
    Red Devil RX 5700XT
  • Case
    Corsair 570X
  • Storage
    Samsung SSD 860 QVO 2TB - HDD Seagate B arracuda 1TB - External Seagate HDD 8TB
  • PSU
    G.Skill RipJaws 1250 Watts
  • Keyboard
    Corsair Gaming Keyboard K55
  • Mouse
    Razer Naga Trinity
  • Operating System
    Windows 10

12 hours ago, BlackManINC said:

🙁 Someone must really have it out for you to fuck your PC this hard. 

There is nothing wrong with his PC. His ISP has made it onto some network blacklists is all. 

@shrimpgfx you could try to see if you can get assigned a different IP address. Turn your modem off for a few hours (maybe overnight?), and with a bit of luck, the ISP will serve up a new IP for you.

8 minutes ago, TehDwonz said:

There is nothing wrong with his PC. His ISP has made it onto some network blacklists is all. 

@shrimpgfx you could try to see if you can get assigned a different IP address. Turn your modem off for a few hours (maybe overnight?), and with a bit of luck, the ISP will serve up a new IP for you.

If the ISP is doing CGNAT that won't matter as they'll probably just end up behind the same IP depending on how it's setup.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

9 minutes ago, Lurick said:

If the ISP is doing CGNAT that won't matter as they'll probably just end up behind the same IP depending on how it's setup.

Yeah, but so far I've not seen any indication that is in play.

2 hours ago, TehDwonz said:

Already tried that, my IP didnt change.

On 10/27/2020 at 10:24 AM, shrimpgfx said:

I dont use any email servers, the blacklist is actually blocking  my connection to the LoL  game server and i dont want to use VPN anymore.

That blacklist is for checking SPAM blacklists, theyre specifically for mail blocking.

What is the error when you try to connect directly to LoL? Have you tried changing DNS (e.g to 1.1.1.1 or 8.8.8.8) incase your ISP is sinkholing some domain thats causing the issue? Have you contacted Blizzard Support for their input?

I can pretty much guarantee that Blizzard do not use mail blacklists to apply IP blacklisting to their games. People have been known to be IP blacklisted for cheating though, so possibly if you have dynamic IP's allocated by your ISP you received one of those. If its dynamic, just reboot your modem/router every day until the IP refreshes; it will grab a new IP address on a reboot when the DHCP reservation has expired. 

Spoiler

Desktop: Ryzen9 5950X | ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wifi) | EVGA RTX 3080Ti FTW3 | 32GB (2x16GB) Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB Pro 3600Mhz | EKWB EK-AIO 360D-RGB | EKWB EK-Vardar RGB Fans | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro, 4TB Samsung 980 Pro | Corsair 5000D Airflow | Corsair HX850 Platinum PSU | Asus ROG 42" OLED PG42UQ + LG 32" 32GK850G Monitor | Roccat Vulcan TKL Pro Keyboard | Logitech G Pro X Superlight  | MicroLab Solo 7C Speakers | Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT2 LE Headphones | TC-Helicon GoXLR | Audio-Technica AT2035 | LTT Desk Mat | XBOX-X Controller | Windows 11 Pro

Spoiler

Server: Fractal Design Define R6 | Ryzen 3950x | ASRock X570 Taichi | EVGA GTX1070 FTW | 64GB (4x16GB) Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz | Corsair RM850v2 PSU | Fractal S36 Triple AIO | 12 x 8TB HGST Ultrastar He10 (WD Whitelabel) | 500GB Aorus Gen4 NVMe | 2 x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus NVMe | LSI 9211-8i HBA

30 minutes ago, Jarsky said:

That blacklist is for checking SPAM blacklists, theyre specifically for mail blocking.

What is the error when you try to connect directly to LoL? Have you tried changing DNS (e.g to 1.1.1.1 or 8.8.8.8) incase your ISP is sinkholing some domain thats causing the issue? Have you contacted Blizzard Support for their input?

I can pretty much guarantee that Blizzard do not use mail blacklists to apply IP blacklisting to their games. People have been known to be IP blacklisted for cheating though, so possibly if you have dynamic IP's allocated by your ISP you received one of those. If its dynamic, just reboot your modem/router every day until the IP refreshes; it will grab a new IP address on a reboot when the DHCP reservation has expired. 

Heh.  I was reading LoL as LOL.  The laugh out loud server.  Oops.  

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

1 hour ago, Jarsky said:

LoL as in League of Legends, and i have changed my DNS to 1.1.1.1 long time ago

3 hours ago, shrimpgfx said:

LoL as in League of Legends, and i have changed my DNS to 1.1.1.1 long time ago

Don’t mind me.  I’m sure everyone else knew what you were talking about I’m just old and slow about some stuff.