Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Best dual speakers on any phone? Please help!

I want a phone purely for dual front firing speakers with dedicated amplifiers, and according to gsmarena, there are only 2 recent phones that do that, the Rog phone 3 and the Realme X2 pro.

I can't for the life of me find any comparrisons between the two though, the Realme X2 pro keeps getting compared to older flagships like the Oneplus 7T which have an inferior speaker.

The ROG phone 3 seems to be double the price of the Realme X2 pro, how much better are the speakers on it though, anyone, please help me!

Or. You get a super cheap anker soundcore bt speaker for 20$. Why the need for the absolute best of the best speakers on a phone? They'll always be far behind even a cheap bt speaker.

To answer your question both seem to basically act the same but with the rog phone trying to do more bass which it can't because well ya know tiny speakers.

11 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Or. You get a super cheap anker soundcore bt speaker for 20$. Why the need for the absolute best of the best speakers on a phone? They'll always be far behind even a cheap bt speaker.

To answer your question both seem to basically act the same but with the rog phone trying to do more bass which it can't because well ya know tiny speakers.

How did you find that out? On reviews people say that speakers;

Realme X2 Pro is slightly better than Oneplus 7

Lenovo Legion Phone is way better than all other phones before it

ROG Phone 3 is better than Lenovo Legion Phone

I just received that Lenovo Legion Phone after pre-ordering it, haven't opened it yet, not sure if I should return it considering everything about it seems to be worse than the ROG phone, it's the same price (both 1000 euros), but it has 1000 mAh less battery capacity, worse speakers (although louder), worse cameras, worse bluetooth, worse cooling, no reverse charging, worse software, and literally nothing that's any better apart from maybe the charging speed, but it doesn't come with the compatibly charging brick, and it having a side pop-up instead of a baked in front camera, which I thought was better, until I realized that phones these days have an aspect ratio wider than 16:9 so youtube has black bars anyways!

Please, take a look yourself and say what you think I should do:

https://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=10296&idPhone2=9904&idPhone3=10329#diff-

3 minutes ago, Slyceth said:

How did you find that out? On reviews people say that speakers;

Realme X2 Pro is slightly better than Oneplus 7

Lenovo Legion Phone is way better than all other phones before it

ROG Phone 3 is better than Lenovo Legion Phone

I just received that Lenovo Legion Phone after pre-ordering it, haven't opened it yet, not sure if I should return it considering everything about it seems to be worse than the ROG phone, it's the same price (both 1000 euros), but it has 1000 mAh less battery capacity, worse speakers (although louder), worse cameras, worse bluetooth, worse cooling, no reverse charging, worse software, and literally nothing that's any better apart from maybe the charging speed, but it doesn't come with the compatibly charging brick, and it having a side pop-up instead of a baked in front camera, which I thought was better, until I realized that phones these days have an aspect ratio wider than 16:9 so youtube has black bars anyways!

Please, take a look yourself and say what you think I should do:

https://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=10296&idPhone2=9904&idPhone3=10329#diff-

I mean the legion is worse than the rog in all ways so return it? I mean why do you need such a powerfull phone anyways if all you care about is audio? I you want a nice time with audio get a phone with a good built in dac, a headphone jack and some nice headphones/earphones.

For as to how I know. I just listened to a bunch of random videos. I have reference style headphones specifically for audio work so it's pretty easy to hear the overarching theme between them. I mean they are still phone speakers so they'll be kinda crap regardless.

8 minutes ago, jaslion said:

I mean the legion is worse than the rog in all ways so return it? I mean why do you need such a powerfull phone anyways if all you care about is audio? I you want a nice time with audio get a phone with a good built in dac, a headphone jack and some nice headphones/earphones.

For as to how I know. I just listened to a bunch of random videos. I have reference style headphones specifically for audio work so it's pretty easy to hear the overarching theme between them. I mean they are still phone speakers so they'll be kinda crap regardless.

Could you recommend me a phone with good audio quality apart from the 3 I've listed? I physically can't wear headphones and I don't want to deal with bluetooth.

1 minute ago, Slyceth said:

Could you recommend me a phone with good audio quality apart from the 3 I've listed? I physically can't wear headphones and I don't want to deal with bluetooth.

Then there is almost none. I mean really dealing with a bt speaker is not bad at all it's pair once and then just turn on bt whenever you need it. Auto connect and everything.

I mean I have a xioami mi 9t and its speaker is totally fine to me.

1 minute ago, Slyceth said:

Could you recommend me a phone with good audio quality apart from the 3 I've listed? I

lg v50 or above? they put quite some effort in tuning and the sound from screen vibration, (boom box) also they all have hifi dac