Can I get a gaming pc for £190?

i gave 1500 dkkr for a machine for my son.. because i needed him to not start big.. 

for that i got a used

4570T 8Gigs of DDR3 a 120gb SSD and a 750TI (scrapped an old 660gtx that i put in that instead) in some micro ATX case with a stock intel cooler... yes it is not high grade gaming, but runs GTA5 smooth in lower details, runs roblox (he is 5) rocket league, minecraft with shaders, so he is happy..

for 190 punds you need bo be lucky on the used marked, and accept that you will not be gaming the biggest titles, but many of the most played games today are not. "HIGH demand games" Among us / fall guys / fortnite / all the other BR games are fairly easy to run....

the fun thing is these scrapped office desktop models you see a lot.. Dell IBM´s and so on today are often with a 4 core, in some instances with HT, in the 4th generation intel, you can pick them up if you hit the right sale, for nearly next to 0 cost, and then put a used GPU into that, and you are okay for gaming.

again yes you will bottleneck, but i think most of us are to critical of what is enough, i know i am.. anything under 60fps and i am gone, but my son plays 20-30 fps games without even thinking about it.. he although hates stuttering.

22 hours ago, noodlespinbot said:

I recently got £190 for my birthday and want a nice gaming pc. I have a mouse for my laptop but no keyboard or monitor or pc. If I could get a pc with this money then I could probably get the rest later. What do I do? https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FAST-Intel-Core-i5-Gaming-PC-Computer-8GB-RAM-1TB-HDD-Windows-10-GT-710-2GB-WiFi-/254567321284?var= also i found this and would get the cheap version and upgrade the case myself but it seems scammy. Thanks.

I shudder to think what's in that case for 174 quid.

It might be better to use your 190 as a good base to build on and see if you can save some more money.

It'll be worth it.

11 hours ago, Orange1 said:

Many people will fall for that because they think rgb increases speed and performance.

I mean I do it. I put an actual decent computer in a nice cheap flashy case with some cheap rgb and boom I invest maybe 60€ but am getting easily 100-150€ extra to even more for the same system. I only do this for systems that actually can do the task I advertise them for tho compared to these ebay scams.

-> Moved to New Builds and Planning

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv