Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Building my 1st Rig, That isnt pre-Built

Budget (including currency):  Minimum: €0 Maximum €600

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: WoW, Adobe Photoshop, LoL, Hearthstone, Minecraft, Oldschool RuneScape, Dota 2 (yes, i prefer Dota over league), Google Chrome, Discord, Zoom, Raft, Among Us, Project Winter and fl Studio 20

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I have a Pentium 4 based Pre-Built PC in my reach I dont know if thats usable, I want a very cheap gaming pc that can run above standing programs, I want it to be able for having 2 monitors 144HZ, I want it to have an ethernet connection Plus a Wifi antenna, I want enough Storage to store enough documents and apps. Further i dont want Linux, i just want windows. As Graphics, I dont want something more then HD. 

I btw dont care if the component is a second hand.

i put this together for you. hope it helps

i hope u were not including the monitor bcuz if u want motherboard in the budget then im not the perfect person. im better with 2x the budget or something like that. it doesnt have any rgb but is completely for performance. good luck

6 minutes ago, LinuxLover69 said:

Budget (including currency):  Minimum: €0 Maximum €600

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: WoW, Adobe Photoshop, LoL, Hearthstone, Minecraft, Oldschool RuneScape, Dota 2 (yes, i prefer Dota over league), Google Chrome, Discord, Zoom, Raft, Among Us, Project Winter and fl Studio 20

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I have a Pentium 4 based Pre-Built PC in my reach I dont know if thats usable, I want a very cheap gaming pc that can run above standing programs, I want it to be able for having 2 monitors 144HZ, I want it to have an ethernet connection Plus a Wifi antenna, I want enough Storage to store enough documents and apps. Further i dont want Linux, i just want windows. As Graphics, I dont want something more then HD. 

I btw dont care if the component is a second hand.

If you really don't care about the graphics, you should probably get Ryzen 5 3400g, Gigabyte A520M S2H, 8GB DDR4 3000mhz ram, 240gb m.2 ssd, 2tb HDD, 450W PSU, any cheap pc case. You should be set.