Built new pc, it posted and worked fine, restarted PC now it won't post

Go to solution Solved by Reveem,

Update on my situation, I finally figured it out and fixed it. I plugged my ram in the 2nd and 4th slot, then shorted JBAT1 with a screwdriver and it posted so all is good now!

so, a few months back my PC broke and I decided to make me a new pc because I couldn't find out the issue, I made another post on it because I used the same ram to try and upgrade my old system and it wouldn't post, and then when I installed the old stuff it wouldn't post still. I built a new pc and I'm using an MSI z490 gaming plus motherboard, and I'm using Corsair Vengeance RGB 32 gig 3600 MHz ram, I built this new pc and it posted just fine. I have my roommate helping me put some stuff away after building and they said something came up on the monitor about RAM and wrong channel but I came back in and it instantly went away and started to install Windows period and I looked in the ram channels and they're both in the right place first channel and third channel. Everything was working fine, I installed steam Discord and the works, and then I decided to restart my PC, now the dram light is on , and my my manual for my motherboard does not say anything about that other than saying that there was a failure or there's a fault with the ram.I tried just one stick of ran in the second channel, I reseeded the ram, I put it in the third and fourth channel. It still will not post and the dram light is on, also it will power off and on after I turn it on at first 

I remember I had problems with my MSI x470 Pro Carbon when I first inserted the ram as well. I don't remember exactly what I did but I remember I reseated all of the power connectors, and swapped the ram around until it would work. I think in the end it was actually something unrelated to the ram, like the cpu being seated improperly. Sorry that I can't help more. But I would try just using one stick at a time, and seeing if you got a bad individual stick.

Try using slot A2 and B2 (2+4) for dual channel.

So I tried individual sticks and each ramp slot, and even tried my old ram, individually in each slot alternating when it wouldn't post, and still having issues

Update on my situation, I finally figured it out and fixed it. I plugged my ram in the 2nd and 4th slot, then shorted JBAT1 with a screwdriver and it posted so all is good now!