Chiili plant

4 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

Asperger's.

Also, I'm not shocked by the name of it.  They use a lot of gag names for hot sauces.

Well if it Burns coming out... Shouldn't that be the Proper Name for it?

On 10/21/2020 at 3:15 AM, valdyrgramr said:

Too much capsaicin, what causes the burn in the peppers, can actually kill you.  https://www.hotsauce.com/16-million-pure-capsaicin-crystals-2ml/ Is the purest form of it, but not the highest burn source of it.  Eating a entire crystal can kill you, eating too much of a hot sauce/pepper/extract/hybrid can kill you, and the most fatal form of it is in the plants known as euphorbia resinifera and euphorbia poissonii due to the resinferatoxin being at 1,000,000,000 SHU.   Each of the peppers op is growing is over 1,000,000 SHU and by eating enough/stacking that much cap can kill you.

Just have to be sensible when use.

41 minutes ago, James Aplin said:

That hotsauce website is very expensive shipping

4 hours ago, James Aplin said:

Well i checked the site out and made some purchases, there are some beutifull Barbacue sauce as well, some very nice salsa which when i use Doretoes, i be doing the salsa.

131900996_Screenshot_2020-10-25YourHOTSAUCECOMOrderConfirmation(158006)-aplinjames5gmailcom-Gmail.thumb.png.0ba7bc7cca8af89424cfea341fe72dc0.png

Edited by Guest
Removed attached file

11 minutes ago, James Aplin said:

Well i checked the site out and made some purchases, there are some beutifull Barbacue sauce as well, some very nice salsa which when i use Doretoes, i be doing the salsa.

You should look for some Australian companies selling hot sauce/salsa. $158 USD shipping ($220 Australian) is ridiculous. Buy locally to avoid high shipping prices.

Also, if you're not aware those prices are in US Dollars. Your order total is around $455 Australian.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

Thank you very much everyone, also i finish chemotherapy

well every one, all those sauces i purchase the tracking is still pending, doesnt sound like they ship, i will report them to scam watch.

On 10/24/2020 at 4:28 AM, James Aplin said:

I doubt what is in Hot Sauce, even the hottest ones can actually kill anyone. If any did, the FDA wouldn't any the stuff to be sold.

13 minutes ago, whm1974 said:

I doubt what is in Hot Sauce, even the hottest ones can actually kill anyone. If any did, the FDA wouldn't any the stuff to be sold.

They absolutely can kill you, but so can almost every other foodstuff. It's rare, but not unheard of, for large amounts of capsaicin to trigger anaphylaxis even in people who aren't actually allergic to it. 

[ P R O J E C T _ M E L L I F E R A ]

[ 5900X @4.7GHz PBO2 | X570S Aorus Pro | 32GB GSkill Trident Z 3600MHz CL16 | EK-Quantum Reflection ]
[ ASUS RTX4080 TUF OC @3000MHz | O11D-XL | HardwareLabs GTS and GTX 360mm | XSPC D5 SATA ]

[ TechN / Phanteks G40 Blocks | Corsair AX750 | ROG Swift PG279Q | Q-Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4 ]

P R O J E C T | S A N D W A S P

6900K | RTX2080 | 32GB DDR4-3000 | Custom Loop 

7 minutes ago, HM-2 said:

They absolutely can kill you, but so can almost every other foodstuff. It's rare, but not unheard of, for large amounts of capsaicin to trigger anaphylaxis even in people who aren't actually allergic to it. 

In Hot Sauce??? Drinking OC Spray, the kind meant to be used against people, maybe. Good luck getting that out of a pressurized spray thingy...

4 minutes ago, whm1974 said:

In Hot Sauce??? Drinking OC Spray, the kind meant to be used against people, maybe. Good luck getting that out of a pressurized spray thingy...

Yes, and not even the properly hot stuff either. The higher the capsaicin content the more likely to trigger anaphylaxis, but it's theoretically possible that someone could have a fatal adverse reaction to Frank's Hot Sauce.

But we're talking infinitesimally small odds here. Theoretically possible yeah. Actually happened in real life? A few isolated cases. Something to worry about? No more than randomly dropping dead of a brain aneurysm which is many orders of magnitude more likely.

[ P R O J E C T _ M E L L I F E R A ]

[ 5900X @4.7GHz PBO2 | X570S Aorus Pro | 32GB GSkill Trident Z 3600MHz CL16 | EK-Quantum Reflection ]
[ ASUS RTX4080 TUF OC @3000MHz | O11D-XL | HardwareLabs GTS and GTX 360mm | XSPC D5 SATA ]

[ TechN / Phanteks G40 Blocks | Corsair AX750 | ROG Swift PG279Q | Q-Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4 ]

P R O J E C T | S A N D W A S P

6900K | RTX2080 | 32GB DDR4-3000 | Custom Loop