Nexus 5x Hardbrick - How to unbrick?

2 hours ago, ColdPressCoconutOil said:

umm im not sure about the full model number, but i know that its the H791 32GB variant (stated on the bottom back of the phone), i still havent done the flashing process coz i was caught up with school work, but ill remove the battery cover just to be sure.

It's fine then,all聽H791 32GB models work聽馃憤

A PC Enthusiast聽since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE聽GTX 1660 GAMING OC聽@ Core聽2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

On 10/23/2020 at 3:44 AM, Vishera said:

It's fine then,all聽H791 32GB models work聽馃憤

the guide says to boot it in download mode by holding the volume up button and then plugging it into the pc. when i do so, i dont know if my phone is actually in download mode, nothing shows up on my phone screen, but the pc recognizes "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008(COM9)", and LGUP tool says that there is no device plugged in. anything i can do, or should i try and flash it with qualcomm qfil software instead?

馃槙

12 hours ago, ColdPressCoconutOil said:

the guide says to boot it in download mode by holding the volume up button and then plugging it into the pc. when i do so, i dont know if my phone is actually in download mode, nothing shows up on my phone screen, but the pc recognizes "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008(COM9)", and LGUP tool says that there is no device plugged in. anything i can do, or should i try and flash it with qualcomm qfil software instead?

Try following this video:

A PC Enthusiast聽since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE聽GTX 1660 GAMING OC聽@ Core聽2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566