Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Having a beard makes you more manly?

1 hour ago, Donut417 said:

Tom Selleck thick? His stash is like the GOLD standard. 

It's more of a Bert Reynolds, ha ha.

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"

Alas, I cannot grow a beard, I'm not a particularly hairy man in general. Though I'm also not particularly manly, so maybe there is something to your theory?

2 hours ago, Velcade said:

No beard, no reason to hide a strong jawline. I do rock a thicc stache though. 

A fat stache is the perfect compliment for a crimson chin

Im acutally more interested in what people think about body hair.

Collected or tried:

G602, Deathadder 2013, Rival 300, Fk2, Model O-, Ultralight 2, G502, Skoll, Kone Emp, G pro, Viper Mini

4 hours ago, TetraSky said:

The neckbeard is strong in this thread.

A beard doesn't make you manly, at all.

It ages you.

Women like older men.

Desktop: 7700k @ stock, 32gb ddr4 @ 3000, 1080Ti, Maximus IX Hero.

Laptop 1: Asus Zephyrus 701 - i7-9750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 2070 RTX

Laptop 2: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

I am 21 with beard and mustache and my mom says i look like 35 or 40 man

14 hours ago, c00face said:

Yes... yes it does. Any female that says otherwise, will 9 out of 10 choose a man with a beard to go out on a date with. How do I know this? Call it beard-instincts. My inner beard senses lets me in-the-know of things.

If you feel less of a man because you don't or can't grow a beard? You should feel that way. But worry not! Anyone can grow a full beard in 2020, simply applying minoxidil 5% solution for an entire 6 months. Yes, that's right... baby smooth cheeks can have his beard in the year 2020.

This message was approved by the people of beard. Do you have a beard?

minoxidil? isn't that stuff in rogaine? also heard it can negative effects..?

9 minutes ago, Andreas Lilja said:

Women like older men.

Closer to the grave, faster to get that life insurance money. 😂

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3600 / GPU: Radeon HD7970 GHz 3GB(upgrade pending) / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

any hair roots below the nose has to go, imo

Things I need help with:

Spoiler

none atm

I hate Intel's pricing, Ryzen's weird quirks, Nvidia's pricing, and Radeon GPUs in general

Spoiler

Products I like:

Spoiler

Sony Xperia Z1 / Z2 / 10 ii, Asus Strix 970 / 1070, Samsung SSD, WD HDD, Corsair PSUs (AX, RM, CX(grey)), GeForce GPU, NZXT N450/S340, be quiet! Coolers, G.Skill Trident RAM, Logitech M525, Logitech G440, Razer Deathadder Elite

Products I hate:

Spoiler

Xperia Z3, XiaoMi 5c, Radeon GPUs, Razer Audio Products, any bloatwares

Companies I absolutely adore: (and hope it stays that way)

Spoiler

be quiet! - sent me AM4 mounting for my DRP3 even though it's way past the timeframe stated, no questions asked

Corsair - very good RMA experience, absolutely recommend

Companies I hate:

Spoiler

Nvidia, Intel, Apple, TMT (Thundermatch, a retailer)

Personal Blacklisted Companies:

Spoiler

Acer: shit tier quality products, shit tier customer service thus far, they "tried" to solve my issue but they arent really doing anything but delaying and delaying. (on-going case since July)

Gigabyte: horrible customer service (gigabyte had literally 0 customer service, asked me to go to retailer with NO WAY to email them about a question) but at least they fixed my shit in ONE MONTH (would probably take me 1 hour to fix if they let me email them)

XiaoMi Phones: built like a tank but the software is buggy as all hell

Seagate HDD: had too many dead seagate drives

Kingston SSD: 300V controller swap thingy

Razer (except their mouse)

Remember, just because I had good/bad experiences with these companies/product, doesn't mean you will have similar experiences too. I would still recommend these products if they made sense for your needs, but I'll add a disclaimer of my experience if it's relevant. Feel free to DM me asking why they are where they are.

9 hours ago, Donut417 said:

Ive seen a woman with a beard 😬

Was her name Aunt Ruth?

Meh, I'm gay, my boyfriend doesn't really care how I deal with my facial hair, so I have a relatively sparse mustache and not much else. That's all that matters.

Local dickhead and VHS collector who also has an unhealthy obsession with the 6th generation of consoles.

Volume / Normalized 100% / 94% (content loudness 0.6dB)

@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie | Jake x Brendan :^

moo floof enthusiast, pm me moo rabbit pics

monchin moo dash

89mph!!!

-= Topic Locked & Cleaned =-

This thread has taken a turn south thusly it has run its course.

This was a humor topic as it was plainly obvious, there appears that some need to grow some thicker skin.  🤨

Those of you making troll accusation know the rules so just dont. [you know who you are]

Tech News Posting Guidelines - READ BEFORE POSTING | Community Standards | Forum Staff

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ | F@H Contribution | My Rig | Project Steamroller

Spoiler

†  

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "the best way to learn is to teach" ~ Benjamin Jantz

I am a StarCitizen are you? My ships: Aegis Eclipse, Aegis Sabre, Aegis Gladius, Aopoa Nox, KI P52 Merlin, KI P72 Archimedes and the RSI Constellation Aquila.

My phones are a Samsung Note 9 and a Samsung S9+

🇺🇸   About Myself:   https://linustechtips.com/main/profile/229093-sansvarnic/?tab=field_core_pfield_46   🇺🇸

CHRISTIAN MEMBER