Need help with this cursed laptop

This thing is completly cursed, it wont let me install the graphic driver
First thing first my friend just got his first laptop its not a new one so theres nothing special with it
its old and slow because the thermal paste is dried makes the cpu overheating also thermal throttling kick in all the time 
makes everything is a dizaster. But I find out the graphic driver is not installed, so i installed amd radeon software 
but that doenst solve the problem the amd radeon software doesnt detect the graphic card. But on HW info and gpu z, clearly there is a graphic card
which is AMD RADEON HD 8700m, I tried to redownload the amd radeon software and install it again for the second time,
But that still doenst work. AMD RADEON SOFTWARE keeps doesnt detect the graphic card.
So i just go ahead format the hard drive and slapp a fresh window. but that still doesnt fix the problem
Windows usually install a graphic driver automaticly after windows update but this time doesnt, for the first fucking time ever
windows update doesnt install the graphic driver by itself. After installing a fresh windows AMD RADEON SOFTWARE still dont detect 
the graphic card on this thing. Please anyone help me this is so stressful ty.

You won't even replace the thermal paste, but you'll install the graphics drivers to make the GPU work harder and produce more heat for the cooler to deal with?

Try device manager to download the drivers if you must. Right click on the graphics adapter and let windows do the rest 

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, Fasauceome said:

You won't even replace the thermal paste, but you'll install the graphics drivers to make the GPU work harder and produce more heat for the cooler to deal with?

Try device manager to download the drivers if you must. Right click on the graphics adapter and let windows do the rest 

yes i did replace the thermal paste, sry i didnt mention that

it’s an old laptop so there is a great chance newest radeon driver will not support it or detect it.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Find the vendor driver. Also, it's nice to know the laptop that we are talking about.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

Try googling the laptop model to find the drivers. If they're still available to download, you might be able to save that laptop.

-> Moved to Troubleshooting

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv