Who Even Chairs - Razer Announces Gaming Chair

jiyeon

I'm building my own chair using a car seat like everyone else on r/pcmasterrace

PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE REPLYING TO ME

Desktop Build: Ryzen 7 2700X @ 4.0GHz, AsRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming, 48GB Corsair DDR4 @ 3000MHz, RX5700 XT 8GB Sapphire Nitro+, Benq XL2730 1440p 144Hz FS

Retro Build: Intel Pentium III @ 500 MHz, Dell Optiplex G1 Full AT Tower, 768MB SDRAM @ 133MHz, Integrated Graphics, Generic 1024x768 60Hz Monitor

On 10/11/2020 at 9:05 AM, schwellmo92 said:

Looks a bit like this could be a Secert Lab chair.

That's maybe because it's the same chair. They're all the same chairs

RGB & Fan control ULTIMATE GUIDE !

24 minutes ago, Agonizel said:

That's maybe because it's the same chair. They're all the same chairs

What do you mean they're all the same chairs?

3 minutes ago, schwellmo92 said:

What do you mean they're all the same chairs?

image.thumb.png.38b4f019fc485d511530c214f8e49fca.png

It's a well-known fact that all gaming chairs come from the same; cheap manufacturer

RGB & Fan control ULTIMATE GUIDE !

1 hour ago, Techstorm970 said:

I know this is supposed to be a roast, but I'd actually buy that mask, unlike most of their products.  Lmao!

You can order here:

https://www.razer.com/gear-accessories/Razer-Cloth-Mask/RC81-03680300-0000

Enjoy! ;)

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

On 10/10/2020 at 6:33 PM, DildorTheDecent said:

Would have thought they would have been first to the gaming chair meme. I guess green piping really takes that long.

The logitech chair is at least the best chair available currently on the market if you're under 300 lbs. I mean, they added a bit of extra cushioning and upcharge you 1-300 bucks for it, but it is the best.

Now if only someone could make the brave step of producing comfortable and durable but also affordable computer chairs. 

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

2 hours ago, Agonizel said:

image.thumb.png.38b4f019fc485d511530c214f8e49fca.png

It's a well-known fact that all gaming chairs come from the same; cheap manufacturer

Oh. I don't think Secretlab fall in to that category.

2 hours ago, ravenshrike said:

The logitech chair is at least the best chair available currently on the market if you're under 300 lbs. I mean, they added a bit of extra cushioning and upcharge you 1-300 bucks for it, but it is the best.

And there lies my problem. 

Since I weigh 340 LBS, I can't buy just any chair. I bought one gaming chair because it was on sale at Newegg and it could hold my weight, but I forgot cardinal rule of chairs, MEASURE YOURSELF before purchasing a chair!!!

Since that debacle, I bought an Akracing MAX chair. Yeah, it's a Polyurethane fabric and in a gaming style, but it fits me well. (surprising my daughter loves it because she can sit with her legs crossed in it.) LOL 

But we bought an Autonomous Ergochair 2 for our latest one. I have to admit, when I put it together, it had some very nice designs to it. and thank goodness it wasn't made from cheap materials.  

My 2020 Upgrade: CPU: Ryzen 5 3600; MB: MSI X570 Tomohawk WiFi; Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB 3600 MHz; Case: Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance; PSU: Corsair RM550X 80+ Gold; Storage: WD Blue 500GB SSD; Seagate 4TB Compute HDD; Monitor: GIGABYTE G34WQC 34" 144Hz Curved Gaming Monitor, 3440 x 1440 VA 1500R Display

Previous Components Still Using: GPU: MSI GTX 1070 (bought Used); Storage: WD 3TB Green HDD,WD 1TB Black HDD, SanDisk SSD PLUS 240GB

Previous Monitor I want to VESA mount: LG 29UB55-B 29" Ultrawide 1080p 60Hz IPS