Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Black screens should I upgrade

Yes I know I should upgrade but nvidia is a paper launch because their ****tards

My rx 580 is getting black screens more often now and I'm Not sure I should wait for actual stock for nvidia or big navi what do I do i can get a 2070 super for a little over six hundred and that would be an upgrade plus I'm only planing on playing at 1440p what should I do? 

16 minutes ago, exbass1991 said:

Yes I know I should upgrade but nvidia is a paper launch because their ****tards

My rx 580 is getting black screens more often now and I'm Not sure I should wait for actual stock for nvidia or big navi what do I do i can get a 2070 super for a little over six hundred and that would be an upgrade plus I'm only planing on playing at 1440p what should I do? 

alright i have no idea what cpu you have but imma give my suggestion hope i can be a help

first of all if your thinking about a 2070 super the new 3070 is said to be around the same price, so why not wait and get more of a bang for the buck rather then spending on a older gpu when you can get a better performance for around the same price with a newer gpu

5 minutes ago, FEAR_malik said:

alright i have no idea what cpu you have but imma give my suggestion hope i can be a help

first of all if your thinking about a 2070 super the new 3070 is said to be around the same price, so why not wait and get more of a bang for the buck rather then spending on a older gpu when you can get a better performance for around the same price with a newer gpu

Nvidia Samsung foundry = paper launch becasue the yealds suck so it will be sold out buy the time I can get one I waited on launch for the 3080 I blinked and it was sold out I'm not doing that again.  If it was tsmc we wouldn't be having this problem and Jensen over hyped this Launch so those that actually need a video card cant get one.... 

3 minutes ago, exbass1991 said:

Nvidia Samsung foundry = paper launch becasue the yealds suck so it will be sold out buy the time I can get one I waited on launch for the 3080 I blinked and it was sold out I'm not doing that again. 

im honestly worried about the same thing, im gonna be building a pc around november 12 and im not sure im gonna be able to get a good price for a 3070 so i might just go with big navi, dissapointing stuff man :(

I'm just gonna buy the 2070 super and upgrade when there's actual stock next year