What is the best GPU I own ?

StonerNixon

I currently own a evga 1050 ti 

Asus gtx 580

Evga gtx 950 

Asus Gt 1030 

2x asus r9 270x for SLI 

toxic r9 270x 

i plan to be using the computer to game and stream , maybe some light video editing if I feel spicy enough. 

the cpus I currently own are i7 6700 

i5 4590

i5 4430

i5 3470

amd fx 3.4gzh 8 core ( I don’t remember the actual part number and such) 

what would be the fastest and best configuration of parts ? I’m currently limited with certain cpus , to the amount of ram I can use because the motherboards only have 2 slots . That one being the i7. after I figure out the best configuration, I can toss my AIO in to keep boost clocks up and stuff. 

3 minutes ago, StonerNixon said:

evga 1050 ti 

Hands down the worst GPU you own. Terrible GPU. I'll give you 20$ for it, and that's being generous 🤣

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Don't be tricked by the 8-cores of the FX chip you have. It may have "8" cores and the AMD badge people are raving about these days, but those FX chips were lackluster at best. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

8 minutes ago, JoostinOnline said:

The 1050 Ti and the i7-6700 are the two best parts.

These are already what I’m running xD 

Just now, ausham said:

The 6700 and 1050 ti is you best bet. But why not sell everything and get something better?

I bought a bunch of stuff second hand because I was building a computer for a friend who ended up not wanting to pay , so seeing if I already have the best configuration and then planed on selling the rest as whole desktops to people who can’t afford top of the line

@JoostinOnline @ausham what would you guys sell the gtx 580 + i5 4430 + 24 gigs of ram (ripjaws brand new and something else I can’t remember the brand ) brand new thermal take 600w power supply , cable managed and enough fans to give me the blowy ive been looking for my whole life 😂  cool master case , and 1tb harddrive no ssd . 

22 minutes ago, StonerNixon said:

@JoostinOnline @ausham what would you guys sell the gtx 580 + i5 4430 + 24 gigs of ram (ripjaws brand new and something else I can’t remember the brand ) brand new thermal take 600w power supply , cable managed and enough fans to give me the blowy ive been looking for my whole life 😂  cool master case , and 1tb harddrive no ssd . 

Well the 580 is honestly basically worthless at this point. If you used the 950 then you might get $250 for it.

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

@JoostinOnline I’d accept selling for 200 with the 580 . That’s what I paid for the ram and power supply lol like I said I’m only looking to sell to those who can’t afford top of the line but still want to play games with their friends lol

@JoostinOnline Ouh and also , would it be worth my money to buy a core i7 47??K so I can overclock it and use it with the1050ti ? Would that be better then the i7 6700? 

Only reason it has to be 47K is because that’s the motherboard I have that I can over lock with 😛 

2 hours ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

Don't be tricked by the 8-cores of the FX chip you have. It may have "8" cores and the AMD badge people are raving about these days, but those FX chips were lackluster at best. 

p sure that's what Tech Jesus Steve uses however. 😂

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

2 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

Terrible GPU.

you must have had some bad experience or something but the 1050ti is very good card for the price, still today.

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

24 minutes ago, Mark Kaine said:

p sure that's what Tech Jesus Steve uses however. 😂

Yeah, he mentioned in his AMD killshot video that he has an underclocked, undervolted FX 8370 in his system at home and leaves all the good stuff in the office.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

4 hours ago, StonerNixon said:

@JoostinOnline I’d accept selling for 200 with the 580 . That’s what I paid for the ram and power supply lol like I said I’m only looking to sell to those who can’t afford top of the line but still want to play games with their friends lol

That much RAM is pointless though. And the GTX 580 is a decade old. I'm sorry, but just because you paid too much for something doesn't mean it's worth that.

3 hours ago, StonerNixon said:

@JoostinOnline Ouh and also , would it be worth my money to buy a core i7 47??K so I can overclock it and use it with the1050ti ? Would that be better then the i7 6700? 

It would be better than a 6700, but the 1050 Ti isn't going to be CPU limited so in real world performance you probably wouldn't see a difference.

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

10 hours ago, Mark Kaine said:

you must have had some bad experience or something but the 1050ti is very good card for the price, still today.

I was being facetious, hence the emoji at the end. 

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

4 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

I was being facetious, hence the emoji at the end. 

Ah... well I interpreted that wrong then!  😛

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer