Student Laptop around 500€

Hey, i'm looking for a notebook used mostly for Uni (Office) and light gaming (Hearthstone, LoL for example)
I'm on a tight budget of around 500€ so i'm fine with buying used but it should have 8 gigs of RAM and an SSD.

I'm quite out of touch with the notebook market so any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Even if they aren't exactly in the 500€ pricerange just so i know what to look out for in the used market.

Thank you very much!

Do you have any size or weight limitations? You probably know the best websites to look for used tech in your area. Just have a look around to find out what's available. Somebody else could probably give you specific models to look out for but used business laptops should be very cheap and probably have SSDs. Displays might not be as good though. You could also try to stretch for a Ryzen 4000 series.

I don't really have any size or weight limitations. It would be nice to have a 15" screen but it doesn't have to be the best one i don't care about colour accuracy etc. that much.
I just don't know what to look for in the mobile market since i've only ever built desktop PCs and even that was when the NVIDIA 900 series released.

Around 500$, You might not find a 4000 Series Laptop, but the TUF Series laptops from ASUS, specifically the FX505DD, You might be able to find it in 500$, Its pretty powerful ;) 

YES, I RUN RAID 1 OVER RAID 0

REMEBER TO QUOTE 😜 

Thank you allthough i can't find any models from the TUF Series under 800€ i'll keep it in my backhand!

6 minutes ago, AzumX said:

Thank you allthough i can't find any models from the TUF Series under 800€ i'll keep it in my backhand!

Please remember to quote the person you are trying to reply to, or else the person won't get a notification, :D 

REMEBER TO QUOTE 😜 

21 minutes ago, Yea, i use windows, W said:

Please remember to quote the person you are trying to reply to, or else the person won't get a notification, :D 

I'm sorry didn't know that was a thing. I've been looking at thinkpads recently. The l560 for example would that be a good buy?

2 minutes ago, AzumX said:

I'm sorry didn't know that was a thing. I've been looking at thinkpads recently. The l560 for example would that be a good buy?

idk about thinkpads, never bought one sorry :P 

REMEBER TO QUOTE 😜