Vega 64 - Black Screen Issue

Hi. I recently picked up a Sapphire Nitro+ Vega 64, and it's about 2 weeks into usage. I've began to encounter issues and it's only gotten worse.

Issue:

Vega 64, when any load is put onto it the screen will turn black, and the monitor will lose signal. I have to shut off my PC, and turn it back on. 
The first occurrence was when the screen flashed green, and then it turned to a static-like effect, with small dots of colours in it.
Then it became something like turning to a black screen while mid-game, to happening after a few seconds booted into Windows 10.
I've heard this is quite a common issue with black screen crashes mid game, but I haven't found a case where it is as severe as mine.
I believe that it is most likely related to the Vega 64, as I've tested with my old GPU (RX 580), and there are no issues there.

Attempted Fixes (to no avail):
- Reseating GPU

- Using only 1 monitor
- Using separate 8-pin connectors
- Disabling State 0 for VRAM in Radeon Tuning
- Reinstalling Radeon Drivers
- Using older version of Drivers
- Reinstalling Windows 10

PC Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 5 2400G (3.9GHz OC)
Cooler: Wraith Prism
Mobo: MSI B350 Gaming Pro Carbon
RAM: Team Night Hawk 16GB DDR4-3000
GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ RX Vega 64 8GB
PSU: EVGA G3 750W 80+ Gold
OS Drive: ADATA SX6000 128GB
Other SSD: WD Green 480GB
Case: CM Masterbox Lite 5 RGB
Display: Acer Nitro VG280K & LG 24M35

I'm currently still on a clean installation of Windows 10 aside from Google Chrome, and I have not installed drivers.
Thank you.

Think its related to the driver issues around the 5700 series (there were hardare level bugs with the 5700 cards which caused all these issues prompting the driver releases which screwed up Vega and Radeon VII as well). Not installing drivers would be your problem and Im confused as to why you haven't, but installing them would be what I would try. I heard some cards owners having the black screen bug as well as the crashing but after the recent driver many issues were sorted.

My Rigs | CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X | Motherboard: ASRock X570 Taichi | CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X62 | GPU: AMD Radeon Powercolor 7800XT Hellhound | RAM: 32GB of G.Skill Trident Z Neo @3600MHz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750W G+ | Case: Fractal Design Define R6 USB-C TG | SSDs: WD BLACK SN850X 2TB, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB, Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | SSHD: Seagate FireCuda 2TB (Backup) | HDD: Seagate IronWolf 4TB (Backup of Other PCs) | Capture Card: AVerMedia Live Gamer HD 2 | Monitors: AOC G2590PX & Acer XV272U Pbmiiprzx | UPS: APC BR1500GI Back-UPS Pro | Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Chroma V2 | Mouse: Razer Naga Pro | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit

First System: Dell Dimension E521 with AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+, 3GB DDR2 RAM

PSU Tier List          AMD Motherboard Tier List          SSD Tier List

31 minutes ago, Albal_156 said:

Think its related to the driver issues around the 5700 series (there were hardare level bugs with the 5700 cards which caused all these issues prompting the driver releases which screwed up Vega and Radeon VII as well). Not installing drivers would be your problem and Im confused as to why you haven't, but installing them would be what I would try. I heard some cards owners having the black screen bug as well as the crashing but after the recent driver many issues were sorted.

Problem is, I am unable to launch google without getting a black screen with the Vega 64 installed. I'm unsure whether or not I can install drivers on the RX 580 and then switch to the Vega 64 after it's completed.

Hmm, sounds like GPU RAM issues. Is it possible for you to use MSI Afterburner or AMD Radeon Adrenaline and crank your Memory clock to below 900MHz?

Anyway, where did you plug your monitor? From the GPU or motherboard (2400G has an onboard graphic). Try disabling onboard graphic from your BIOS if possible.

Temperature could be in play, try to crank your fan to the fullest and see if it solve the issue.

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

I apologies if my comments or post offends you in any way, or if my rage got a little too far. I'll try my best to make my post as non-offensive as much as possible.

Use Radeon Pro Drivers for Radeon WX 9100.
I started to suffer this kind of issues since past 19.x.x driver release, somehow they messed up something related to VDDC and MVDDC sensors on latest drivers release (Adrenalin Gaming Drivers)
The only thing that worked for me and other group of users of Vega 56/64, is to use de Enterprise Pro drivers.
Radeon WX9100 is the Professional counterpart to Rx Vega64 the same GPU. so you will have almost the same performance overall in 95% of games and applications. Without crashes of course.

You can read more about this problem and solution here:
https://community.amd.com/thread/236319