Late 2020 VR Build

Budget (including currency): $1500

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: This PC will mainly be used streaming VR games to the Quest 2 as well as some older titles (StarCraft) and some basic HTPC tasks.   

Other details Hey guys it has been about 5 years since my last PC build. I am a big fan of VR and the whole wireless Quest 2 game play (this is my chosen way please leave me alone ha ha). Anyone have a good $1500 PC build that could support all VR content (doesn't have to be max settings but the ability to play anything is desired).  

The golden thing to do now is wait. No joke 2-3 new gpu launches within a month that would be perfect for your budget + ryzen 5000 which would be better than whatever is out now for the same price.

1 minute ago, jaslion said:

The golden thing to do now is wait. No joke 2-3 new gpu launches within a month that would be perfect for your budget + ryzen 5000 which would be better than whatever is out now for the same price.

Yeah but thats IF i can get stock. Lets move away from GPU only tho, what about other components? CPU? 

Just now, cyberclwn said:

Yeah but thats IF i can get stock. Lets move away from GPU only tho, what about other components? CPU? 

Same story ryzen 5000 is coming out so well wait for it. Amd always discounts their old stuff pretty aggresively so good deal anyways.

Waiting for the new cards isn't really an issue as nivida does it to build up stock and well you'll have 3 gpu's launching in quick succession + the current rollout of 3080's and 3090's is slowly saturating the desire so stock shouldn't be much of an issue.