(ShadouSureiyā) streaming build

Please aid with peripherals, thank you. 

(ShadouSureiyā)

Case : Fractal Design Meshify C Mini (Dark TG)

CPU : Ryzen R7 3700x

CPU Cooler : Noctua NHD-15 (Chromax black) 

MB : Asus TUF Gaming B550M Plus WiFi 

RAM :  Corsair Vengeance LPX 3600mhz cl16 32gb (dual sticks) - black

Storage :

ADATA XPG SX8200 nvme 1TB m.2 ssd (os + games)

Lexar ns100 2tb 3.5 inch ssd (standard storage) 

Toshiba 7200rpm 4tb hdd (recording videos storage)

Asus TUF Gaming RTX 3080 10G 

Fractal Design ion+ 760w 80+ platinum full modular 

Peripherals

Fans: Artic P12 (black) 

Keyboard

Logitech G613 (wireless) 

Logitech Mx keyboard (wireless) 

( help decide) which has a quietest keys? 

Mouse pad : CoolerMaster XXL

Mouse :

Logitech G502 (wireless) 

Webcam :

Any good recommendations?

(budget usd$200)

Headphones

(budget usd$80)

Mic

(budget usd$80)

Silent Cerberus - Fractal Design Core500,Ryzen R7 3700x,Scythe Fuma 2,Gigabyte Aorus B550i Pro AX,Crucial Ballistix Elite 3200mhz cl16 16gb,Adata XPG SX8200 nvme 512gb m.2 ssd,Lexar NS100 1tb ssd,Red Dragon RX5700 8gb(bio flashed 5700xt),Corsair SF600 SFX 600w 80+ platinum F-Modular. 

Hades - dO.Ob Look into my eyes and see the dark eternal abyss that is your soul and pay for your hidden sins. 

Cerberus - the hell hound that guards the gates of hell. Once you enter you'll never escape. 

Spend less on the web cam and more on the headphones.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

49 minutes ago, StrawberryShortCakes said:

Please aid with peripherals, thank you. 

These are the peripherals that a YouTuber friend and I use for our professional setup. I can vouch for the quality of each of these components.

- Rode SmartLav+ https://www.amazon.com/Rode-smartLav-Lavalier-Microphone-Smartphones/dp/B00EO4A7L0/

All you need out of a lavalier mic. Recording quality is top notch. For condenser / cardioid microphones I'm not as experienced.

- Sennheiser HD 6xx or 58x (Massdrop Editions)

https://drop.com/buy/massdrop-x-sennheiser-hd-58x-jubilee-headphones

https://drop.com/buy/massdrop-sennheiser-hd6xx

These are open back headphones with amazing sound and good comfort. I'd give a slight preference to the bassier 58x in general, also because they don't need an amplifier to run perfectly, but I own the 6xx myself because I like their sound better.

- Logitech C920 HD Pro https://store.hp.com/us/en/pdp/logitech-c920-webcam---30-fps---black---usb-20

Bang for buck 1080p/30 webcam. I own this and the picture quality is pretty great. It's very easy to install though the software included is pretty bare, imo it's missing a way to control zoom and light levels through the driver software. Still recommended as all the webcam you'll ever need.

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

40 minutes ago, Energycore said:

These are the peripherals that a YouTuber friend and I use for our professional setup. I can vouch for the quality of each of these components.

- Rode SmartLav+ https://www.amazon.com/Rode-smartLav-Lavalier-Microphone-Smartphones/dp/B00EO4A7L0/

All you need out of a lavalier mic. Recording quality is top notch. For condenser / cardioid microphones I'm not as experienced.

- Sennheiser HD 6xx or 58x (Massdrop Editions)

https://drop.com/buy/massdrop-x-sennheiser-hd-58x-jubilee-headphones

https://drop.com/buy/massdrop-sennheiser-hd6xx

These are open back headphones with amazing sound and good comfort. I'd give a slight preference to the bassier 58x in general, also because they don't need an amplifier to run perfectly, but I own the 6xx myself because I like their sound better.

- Logitech C920 HD Pro https://store.hp.com/us/en/pdp/logitech-c920-webcam---30-fps---black---usb-20

Bang for buck 1080p/30 webcam. I own this and the picture quality is pretty great. It's very easy to install though the software included is pretty bare, imo it's missing a way to control zoom and light levels through the driver software. Still recommended as all the webcam you'll ever need.

Thanks, I'll let her know. ❤️

Silent Cerberus - Fractal Design Core500,Ryzen R7 3700x,Scythe Fuma 2,Gigabyte Aorus B550i Pro AX,Crucial Ballistix Elite 3200mhz cl16 16gb,Adata XPG SX8200 nvme 512gb m.2 ssd,Lexar NS100 1tb ssd,Red Dragon RX5700 8gb(bio flashed 5700xt),Corsair SF600 SFX 600w 80+ platinum F-Modular. 

Hades - dO.Ob Look into my eyes and see the dark eternal abyss that is your soul and pay for your hidden sins. 

Cerberus - the hell hound that guards the gates of hell. Once you enter you'll never escape. 

51 minutes ago, Energycore said:

BTW which keyboard should she get? 

The G613 or Mx

5 minutes ago, StrawberryShortCakes said:

BTW which keyboard should she get? 

The G613 or Mx

As far as keyboards go, anything with low force mechanical switches will work. RGB is a gimmick imo.

Looks like the G613 uses Romer-G switches which IIRC are not the most quiet. I'm definitely not an expert in mechanical keebs though.

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR