First PC Build (Budget 600-700€)

Whiteshado

Budget (including currency): 600-700 €

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Office, Web Browsing, Gaming

Other details: 

I'm planning on building my first PC and these are the hardware I would pick. When it comes to a graphics card I am not sure what to pick to stay in the budget and at the same time get the best bang for the buck.

Goal would be 1080p at 60 FPS for now but the system should be upgradable in the future. 

I would be delighted if anyone could give his/her opinion on my choices and any recommendations are appreciated.

P.S. $493 amounts to 413 €

Thanks in advance!! 

9 minutes ago, Whiteshado said:

Budget (including currency): 600-700 €

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Office, Web Browsing, Gaming

Other details: 

I'm planning on building my first PC and these are the hardware I would pick. When it comes to a graphics card I am not sure what to pick to stay in the budget and at the same time get the best bang for the buck.

Goal would be 1080p at 60 FPS for now but the system should be upgradable in the future. 

I would be delighted if anyone could give his/her opinion on my choices and any recommendations are appreciated.

P.S. $493 amounts to 413 €

Thanks in advance!! 

Your specs look pretty good for your budget. However, still read others suggestions. If you are willing to over your budget I would go with a 3070 as it should perform at or near the same level as a 2080ti. But, wait until the reviewers videos go live.

Here are the replacements i would take an i would look for a used GTX1080 or 1070Ti 

Your problem is the $492 is too expensive?  Some money might be found with a lower cost b450 mobo.  I don’t know what they go for right now so emphasis on “might”.  I’d probably want to take the cash and put it into a better PSU though.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

16 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

Your problem is the $492 is too expensive?  Some money might be found with a lower cost b450 mobo.  I don’t know what they go for right now so emphasis on “might”.  I’d probably want to take the cash and put it into a better PSU though.

No to be honest I don't have a problem :D just want some input on my choices and where a better price to performance can be had!

46 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

ok thank you for your input!

Is the mobo good enough to ensure some upgrade capabillity in the future?

1 minute ago, Whiteshado said:

ok thank you for your input!

Is the mobo good enough to ensure some upgrade capabillity in the future?

it's good enough for ryzen 5 and 7. wouldn't put a ryzen 9 in it.

1 hour ago, Whiteshado said:

No to be honest I don't have a problem :D just want some input on my choices and where a better price to performance can be had!

Aside from messing with brands depending how n what is available or on sale you’ve gotten about as far down as can be gotten.  Maybe even too far depending on your needs.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.